Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 5, 2018

NXT and ROH Reax - 4/4/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.

-- NXT:
- Authors vs. Strong/Dunne:
I really hope the Authors are on Raw or Smackdown next week.

I mean, even talents as good as Strong and Dunne are having trouble beating these guys.

I'm liking the Roderick/Pete team a lot.

Strong has some really good fire.

I'm REALLY enjoying this.

This is a really good story.

Somehow I don't think Future Shock thought that one through.

- Post-match:
That should be an INCREDIBLE three-way battle.


- Sane vs. Borne:
I'm liking this one so far.

Both women are impressive here.

Pretty good.

- Lacey promo:
Wow. She's out to make a lot of enemies, huh?

- Cole/KOR/Regal:
If anyone can do two high-profile matches in one night, it's Adam Cole.

Regal doesn't play games.

- Match announcement:
I think Lacey's going to regret taking shots at Kairi.

- Dain vs. Lars:
I wouldn't be shocked if one of these two is on Raw or Smackdown post-WM34. I'd be a little surprised to see both called up at once, but you never know.

Fun for a battle of hosses.

Killian is really good.

Oh, wow. Clearly everyone's interested in this one.

Pretty fun.

-- ROH:
- Briscoes vs. Castle/King:
This could be a pretty prominent match for ROH.

Nice work early.

The Briscoes are a very solid tag team.

I'm liking all this. Mark and Jay bring the fight.

Castle better hope Jay doesn't want another World Title reign, given how this is going.

Very solid work from Mark and Jay.

WOW. Big win for the tag champs.

- Post-match:
I'm very glad Silas is an important part of ROH.

Pretty good way to sell SCOH.

- Kingdom/Bully:
I would be all for the Kingdom truly writing Bully off at SCOH.

Yeah, Bully's holding these guys back! Take him out, guys!

- Cheeseburger vs. Kikutaro:
Well this is interesting.

God that was a mess. What the hell, ROH?

- Post-match:
Bully is being shoehorned into a lot of segments.

- Mayu vs. Purrazzo:
This is already solid.

More Mayu please.

I'm liking the fire here.

NICE armbar spot!!

WOW. Deonna is really good.

I'm liking what both women bring to the table here.

That was badass!!

- Cody/Omega et al:
Oooh. Interesting slams on Omega.

I like Cody's philosophy here.

Well then. Brandi has some explaining to do.

WOW. This is a pretty big fracas.

That was a really cool ending image.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment