Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Impact vs. Lucha Underground Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's crossover Twitch event.
- Chavo vs. Moose vs. Sydal vs. Evans vs. Konley vs. Matanza:
I'd absolutely like to see a Moose/Matanza feud in Impact.


That was fun.

Haha that stretch didn't last long. It's the Moose/Matanza show here.

I have a feeling we're in for a lot of dive spots this weekend.

I can't even get excited for high-flying anymore because it feels like everyone's doing it.

That was pretty cool. An odd combination of styles, though.

- Allie vs. Taya:
Allie has impressed as a babyface.



Taya's a believable badass.

I'm liking the story here.

Allie's not backing down!

Not bad at all!

- Steiner/Teddy vs. Crists:
HEH??


Damn. I see why Teddy doesn't get booked.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Steiner giving absolute minimum effort. I love it.

Fun for a trainwreck. I love Scott, but they've probably gotten all they can get out of him as a wrestler.

- Cuerno/Drago/Aerostar vs. Everett/Dezmond/DJ Z:
Annnnddddddd back to fast people doing flashy moves.


This is pretty impressive.

Everyone here's working hard.

This is wild!

That was a really solid ending stretch.

- Trevor vs. Moth:
I like the teamwork from the Cult.


Trevor has potential we haven't gotten to see all of yet.

Wow, that was kind of a mess. It might as well have been a tag match.

- Ortiz/Santana vs. Killshot/Mack:
Solid work early.


I'm liking the teamwork.

The latest version of LAX is pretty solid.

I'm enjoying Mack.

Both sides really delivering here.

Oh I really want to see more of Mack.

This is badass!

Very solid match.

- Drake promo:
Drake definitely benefits from getting to speak.


- Drake vs. Cage:
Haha so much for teamwork.


Cage is quickly becoming my favorite part of Impact.

Eli's definitely got a solid foundation as a worker.

Cage's strength and power are unreal.

Drake is very impressive here.

Pretty fun work overall.

- Crane vs. Edwards:
Crane is one sadistic guy.


Damn. This is a hell of a fight.

I'm liking this a lot.

They're definitely going all out!!!

I mean my God how many chair shots can one man take?

This is some real brutality.

I liked Edwards teasing "an eye for an eye" there.

Ahhhhh I was hoping the Crists would stay away from this one.

Crane just looks evil here .

Nice use of Callis. Rematch at Redemption?

- Post-match:
I imagine we're in for a big tag match at Redemption instead. I have mixed feelings there. I'd rather see Moose vs. the Crists in a handicap match.

- Redemption announcement:
That's pretty cool! Good to see Impact getting dividends from the LU deal.


- Main event change:
Uggggghhhhh Impact just can't escape stuff like this happening every so often. It's not Victory Road 2011 bad, but it's definitely another mark against them.



- Aries vs. Pentagon vs. Fenix:
Lots of kicks here.

These three work together pretty well.

Damn. I see why there's such hype for the Lucha Bros.

All three men are delivering!

This is very cool.

That was really, really good for the time it had. Heck, we might see this headline Redemption if Alberto's done. 

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment