Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Supercard of Honor XII Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's ROH PPV.
-- Pre-show:
- Mayu vs. Klein:
I like this start.

I hope we see more from Mayu here.

These two work together well.

I'm liking this!

Solid work between these two.

Nice!

- Tenille vs. Sumie:
Good work already.

It's so good to see Tenille work regularly.

Solid stuff here.

Loving the submissions.

They're going all out!

Nice German.

AAHHHHHHHH. Really good match, but I was hoping for Tenille winning. I hope we see more from her in ROH.

- Post-match:
Ha. Good build to the finals. I'd rather it be Mayu vs. Tenille, but Klein and Sumie are good, too.

-- Supercard of Honor:
- Chuckie vs. Gresham:Good start.

Chuckie's solid here.

OOOUUCCCCHHHHHHHHHH that missed dive.

I'm impressed by both men.

Wow. Good work!

- Ishii vs. Punishment:
I'm loving this battle.

Good power from Punishment.

Martinez is having a big match here.

This is pretty good!

NICE lariat.

Nice lariatS, I should say.

Pretty good brawl.

- Ibushi vs. Page:
Good start.

I like Page's strategy here.

Kota is really good.

I'm liking this so far.

That was one hell of a German. Wow.

NICE piledriver.

Both men look solid in this one.

I'm liking all the strikes.

I'm impressed here!

That was nice. Page looked fine in defeat.

- Klein vs. Sakai:
Glad to see Sumie fired up.

Nice story early.

I like the physicality here.

Both women delivering.

I like the other women watching the conclusion of the tournament.

Pretty good work!

- SoCal vs. Flip/Bucks:
Of course this is going to be a demolition derby. No complaints.

This is definitely big.

I'm loving the wildness here.

Lots of ladder brutality this weekend.

The Bucks always deliver something memorable.

Good God it's nonstop craziness.

Everyone's delivering here.

This is big!

OH MY GOD Nick's jumping dive was crazy.

Ha. Glad The Kingdom didn't let the WWE Hall of Famer hold them down.

Might as well make this a triple threat, huh?

Quite a few crazy bumps in this one.

SO. MANY. BIG BUMPS.

This whole thing is insane.

Haha glad they took The Kingdom out with those tables. Hopefully Bully's fired.

That was pretty cool!

- Post-match:
Ehhhhhh..... not crazy about all this.

- Briscoes vs. Lethal/Hiroshi:
Good work from everyone so far.

This is fun in the early going.

The Briscoes are showing why they've been so successful as a team in ROH.

I enjoy Mark and Jay's teamwork.

I like Tanahashi quite a bit.

The two Jays always go hard against each other.

I'm loving the work from everyone here.

Lots of big moves here.

Man. Lethal and Hiroshi are a heck of a team.

That was really good!

- Aries promo:
I was wondering when he'd pop back up. At least his ROH opponent probably won't leave the company before their match.

- King vs. Silas:
Nice work early.

Kenny vs. Aries would be impressive.

I like Silas' brutality here.

OUCH. Taking a turnbuckle bump just hurts to look at.

I'm really liking this one being hardcore.

This is pretty badass.

That was one hell of a SSP.

A little deflating of an ending. I guess we're in for Silas/Bruiser vs. King/Aries?

- Post-match:
Again, the Impact World Champion is involved in a midcard feud in ROH. Just... eh.

- Dawgs/Burger/Isom/Bully/Koff:
Does ANYONE want to see this match on this show?

YES! Cancel the match!!! We all have better things to do!

Bully shoehorning himself into another angle? I'm shocked!

Wow. This is REALLY stupid.

This is absolutely garbage.

You got your ring. Fucking retire already.

Bully trying to be a thing in 2018 is just sad.

Gaaaahhhhhh. WHO BOOKED THIS SHIT????

- Cody vs. Omega:
This feels pretty big.

Oh, boy. Looks like we're in for a lot of inteference in this one.

Good. The Bear is gone.

I do enjoy Cody in ROH.

I'm mostly liking this.

Cody pulling out all the heel stops, here.

Cody's definitely dragging this one out after a really lame Bully segment.

Omega's definitely looking like a top star here.

I'm impressed here.

Pretty good stuff with the Figure Four.

I love Cody, but Omega's really in a different league.

OUUCCCHHHHHHH that table spot.

OH MY FUCKING GOD BRANDI TAKING THAT BUMP!!!!!!

This is moving into a higher gear.

For Christ's sakes, surely that's enough V Triggers?

Yeah, time for Cody to take the pin already.

God that was a mess at the end. ROH is jumping the shark after they had a pretty good run of events.

- Castle vs. Scurll: 
Nice start.

I liked the finger break spot.

They're setting a deliberate pace here.

I like the suplexes.

Good work on the outside.

I love Marty's work.

Castle's impressive here.

Good counters here.

Both men delivering in this one.

This feels like a big fight.

Interesting use of Aldis.

This is pretty solid.

Hahahahahaha funny powder spot.

I liked the ref count spot.

Damn. Marty's on a tear.

I'm liking the story here.

Marty looks brutal here. I love it.

Mostly good.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment