Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Smackdown and 205 Live Reax - 4/10/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown and 205 Live.

-- SD Live:
- Shane/Paige:
That was a good ending for Shane.

I really wonder where Kevin and Sami go from here.

I was wondering who'd replace Bryan. This is a pretty good choice. She'll be a fresh face in the role.

Wowwwwwww. That could absolutely be a PPV main event.

- Woods/Big E vs. Usos:
I imagine the Usos are moving to Raw next week, probably switching with The Bar.

I enjoy New Day's tandem offense.

These two teams know each other really well.

Not bad at all!

- Post-match:
I'm curious how many Greatest Rumble rematches will be on Backlash.

- Naomi/Natalya:
I'm REALLY ready for something new from Natalya.

- Naomi vs. Natalya:
Fine work from Naomi.

Fine enough work here.

Hopefully this means Natalya's moving to Raw.

- Nakamura interview:
Shinsuke's character is a little too quirky for this role.

- Charlotte/I. Duo/Carmella:
Charlotte and Asuka were great together.

I have been looking forward to seeing more of Billie and Peyton. I liked them more when they has two distinct identities, but hopefully they can run with this.

Wow. Charlotte's already the past???

Billie and Peyton aren't playing around!

Not bad at all! I'm curious how they'll interact with the Riott Squad.

Carmella's persistent in cashing in.

- Carmella vs. Charlotte:
I'm glad Charlotte didn't ruin Carmella here. Flair will be fine without the title.

- Roode vs. Orton vs. Rusev:
Fine work so far.

I'm liking the story so far.

BOOOOOOOO. I was hoping the Accolade would end it.

Ugggghhhhh...... I'm getting tired of Orton.

- Carmella interview:
Hmm, I wonder if Charlotte's headed back to Raw?

Interesting.

- AJ interview:
So, does Shinsuke get a rematch or...?

- AJ vs. Bryan:
Pretty good so far.

Good to see the classic spots again.

This could tear the house down on a big event. Summerslam?

I'm liking the submissions.

Ahhhh.... that was good while it lasted.

- Post-match:
Hmmm... triple threat at Backlash?

Heel Shinsuke is slightly less dull as a character than Face Shinsuke.

-- 205 Live: 
I already miss MMC.

- Commentary change:
Interesting... I mean, I guess I shouldn't be surprised an NXT callup is on a show after Wrestlemania.

- Kalisto vs. Akira:
I'm ready for them to announce the tag team title match.

I do like how these sides work together.

I'm liking this so far.

Both men are solid.

I love the Spanish Fly for some reason.

There's good strategy on display here.

NICE story and psychology. Good work!

- Tornado tag next week:
Works for me.

- Nese/Andrews:
This is going well enough so far.

- Gulak promo:
Don't do this to us, Drew!!

I'm liking the new Gulak, but I REALLY liked the previous Gulak.

- Andrews vs. Gulak:
I like how motivated Andrews is. I also like that he's not stuck on the UK brand when he can get regular work here.

Nice story of two different styles contrasting.

Andrews has some impressive moves.

Both men are solid in their own way.

I can't believe the dragon sleeper is effective in 2018. Gulak has been incredible.

- Post-match:
Nice next step to things.

- Drake/Kendrick/Gallagher:
I've missed Brian SSSOOOOOOOOO much! Should be good work next week.

- Drake/Mustafa/Murphy:
This is way too goody two shoes for me.

Someone please save this congratulatory bullshit.

THANK YOU MURPHY!!!!!!!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment