Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Raw Reax - 4/9/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

- Stephanie/Ronda:
I hope this start to the show means Stephanie's going back behind-the-scenes (as far as being a character).

Stephanie does work the crowd well.

PLEASE write Stephanie off.

I like this so far. It's a good end to their issues.

Hahaha good times.

Is JoJo turning heel?

- Nia/Alexa/Mickie/Ember:
Glad to see Nia finally on top of the mountain.

Alexa is so evil.

I LOVE the pity party. Alexa is at another level as a character.

Who else was expecting Nia to "pull a Braun" and get a fan as her partner? I love Ember. She's ready for this.

- Nia/Ember vs. Alexa/Mickie:
Face Nia is already refreshing.

Ember already showing off. Mickie's a great veteran presence working with new talent.

Loving Ember's athleticism.

Ahhhhhh. Good to see Moon here.

- Angle/Braun/Nicholas:
This is silly. I like it.

I hope Nicholas at least got a replica title out of this.

OH MY GOD. That was precious. I ain't mad at all.

- NWJ video:
Jose wasn't going to go any higher in NXT. Time to add him to live events and such.

- Jose vs. Jobber:
WOW. He didn't waste any time! Jose's pretty fun, but presumably there's a lot of stuff to do on this show.

- Bar/Angle:
Um. You guys lost the titles. You shouldn't get them right back.


What's next for Braun and The Bar?

- G. Bros vs. Revival:
I don't think either of these teams are going to be champions.

These two sides work together well.

Solid sprint here.

Not bad at all!

- Rollins/Finn/Miztourage/J. Hardy:
Please wrap this feud up before it wears out its welcome.

Ahhh classic Miz.

Fun stuff here.

HAHAHAHAHA guilt tripping Seth.

Funny jab at Miz, although it's ridiculous to think he can't wrestle after this many years of experience.

Huh. Interesting place to return Jeff. I figured he'd be in the Matt/Bray angle.

Be careful what you wish for, Miztourage.

- Sasha/Bayley:
Well that was weird. We'll see what's next for everyone.

- Rose vs. Sasha:
Mandy beating Sasha would be crazy.

This isn't bad.

Oooohhhhhhh. Bayley messed up.

Eh.

- Post-match:
I hope they face off at Backlash and settle the score.

- Paige retires:
Man. This is tough, seeing someone hang it up at 25.

Wow. I wonder what's next for her.

Pretty touching.

- Elias/Lashley:
This crowd is unsufferable.

I did like Elias' improv with the crowd clapping.

I am SSSSSOOOOOOOO happy to see Lashley again! I mean, he hasn't been off TV long, but, he's still one of my favorites.

Oh God I'm excited to see this power in WWE again.

- Angle/Owens/Zayn:
Hahahahaha.

I mean, they have good resumes other than the problems with their bosses.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that Impact jab. I'm dying.

WOW. Kevin throwing Sami under a bus.

That's pretty brutal, Angle.

- Slater/Rhyno/Authors:
I love Heath. I wish we got to see him more.

I LOVE Akam and Rezar.

- Heath/Rhyno vs. Authors:
Now THAT'S a squash. Wheeeeewwwww.

- Post-match:
Huh.... interesting. I wonder if Paul didn't want to be on the road full-time.

- Roman/Joe:
I hate this crowd. They're taking the company hostage at the expense of the larger portion of fans.

This is a pretty crazy situation, for sure.

This is the feud that never ends.

Haha. Joe rubbing it in.

Joe's on a tear here.

Hmmm... looks like Reigns vs. Joe is happening with or without the title.

- Woken Matt/Bray:
This is one of the craziest things I've ever seen.

- Titus/Apollo vs. Woken Matt/Bray:
This is bizarre.

I am glad to see Bray doing something new.

Fun work here.

Wow. I'm surprised Titus and Apollo are putting up this much of a fight.

Hahahaha.

- Owens vs. Zayn:
The best thing to do would be to split these two. They've worked together a LOT. Time for something new.

They do always work together well as opponents.

Pretty solid so far.

NICE counter the pop-up powerbomb.

OUCH that counter to the DDT through the courner.

OH MY GOD that cannonball spot.

This is really good!

They're delivering. Great work. Impact better get those contracts ready!

OH MY FUCKING GGGOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD that suplex.

That was impressive.

- Hardys/Finn/Seth/Bray:
It's going to be weird to not have the Hardys teaming, but it's worth a shot.

- Miz/Miztourage vs. Finn/Seth/J. Hardy:
Axel is pretty solid.

This is quite the trio!

I'm liking this.

Jeff is definitely firing on all cylinders here.

I heard you like suicide dives!

Lots of flying here.

Pretty good work!

- Post-match:
I mean, damn. Miz and Miztourage might be looking for new jobs, too, after this beatdown.

Won't someone think of Monroe????

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment