Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 4/12/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Moose vs. Wentz:
I like this feud. It's fun for both sides.

This is pretty cool.

I like Moose's power against Wentz's flash.

Pretty good.

- RVD interview:
RVD is pretty open about only signing with Impact for the money.

- Rayne/Tessa:
That was solid to set up their match.

- Su vs. Rosemary:
Fun so far.

Well that was a mess.

- Post-match:
And things continue.

- Ace promo:
We'll see what's next for him.

- Kross/Mack:
Ooooh. This could be intriguing.

- Deaners:
I'm not sure that more silliness is what Impact needs right now.

- North vs. Jean/Reverso:
OK, I see the hype for the new guy.

Well that was good.

- Rayne vs. Tessa:
Yeah Tessa might be a little too focused on Gail.

This is pretty solid.

Both women delivering here.

Tessa screwed Tessa there.

- Edwards/Eli/Bros/LAX:
Oooh well this is awkward.

Actually pretty fun stuff.

- Impact/Taya interview:
Snarky Johnny can be pretty fun as a heel.

- oVe promo:
Works for me.

- Tessa promo:
Yeah GAIL made it personal. Fun enough.

- Bahh/Scarlett:
Oh word I guess KM's not teaming with him anymore?

This show is bizarre.

- Set for next week:
We'll see how Fulton vs. Dreamer goes. Eli/Edwards vs. the Lucha Bros should be pretty good.

- Impact/Taya vs. Cage/Grace:
Grace destroying her.

Haha Impact fearing Cage.

I love Cage's power.

Impact and Cage work together really well.

This is pretty wild.

Hahahahahaha Heel Ref.

- Post-match:
Mostly good stuff. I'm ready for Rebellion.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment