Total Pageviews

Monday, April 15, 2019

Worlds Collide Reax

Read on for my thoughts on the Worlds Collide specials from WrestleMania 35 AXXESS.
-- NXT vs. NXT Alumni:
- Ohno vs. English:
Aiden's first match since January.

Fine so far.

Not bad. I wouldn't blame Aiden for pursuing commentary full-time, though, given his current lack of success.

- Harper vs. Dijakovic:
I like the hoss battle.

Ooh. Nice.

OUCH. That Michinoku to the floor.

Both men impressing me here.

That was pretty cool! I hope we see more of these two.

- Wolfe/Dain vs. KOR/Fish:
Not going to lie. I wish Strong and EY were in this.

Good so far.

UE are always efficient in the ring.

GOD WHY DO THEY NOT USE KILLIAN MORE????

Pretty good.

- Post-match:
See UE this is why you bring all your members.

- Breeze vs. Strong:
Breeze probably wishes he was back in NXT.

Damn. Strong's owning him.

Roddy's a really good prospect.

I'm really liking this.

Breeze lucked into that win.

-- Cruiserweights Collide:
- Kendrick vs. Bate:
Fun so far.

This is heating up!

That was pretty cool.

- Webster/Andrews vs. Ariya/Kanellis:
I like this so far.

I liked the face teamwork here.

- Hardie vs. Gran vs. Ligero:
Well this is nice.

I like the energy here.

Pretty good.

- Akira vs. Devlin:
I like this pretty well, too.

This is pretty good. I like the technique here.

Pretty good work.

-- Women Collide:
- Candice vs. KLR:
This is nice so far.

Glad to see Candice showcased. She's not JUST Johnny's wife.

Wow. Candice has been underutilized.

Good work!

- Piper vs. Vega:
I like the idea of people we don't normally get to see wrestle having matches. It's needed.

Fairly basic, honestly. Zelina worked hard, but this wasn't anything to write home about.

- Io vs. Sonya:
I like this! Good energy from two people looking to prove themselves.

Io's already a heck of an athlete. Keep an eye on her going forward.

Wow. I thought Io had that one.

- Toni vs. Cross vs. Belair:
Now this should be fun.

This is pretty physical.

I liked the slam of Nikki onto Toni.

This is impressive so far.

Nice enough.

-- Brands Collide:
- Women's Battle Royal:
I like everyone making things happen early.

Smart to have Duke and Shafir make a statement early.

It's good to see people we don't often get to see.

Haha that Shafir/Duke spot.

This has been fun so far.

Io's on a roll.

Oooooh this should be a fun final stretch.

Fun enough to fill time at AXXESS.

- Men's Battle Royal:
Oh I like this Riddle/Bugenhagen pairing.

Fun work from Dijakovic.

Hmmmm Mastiff vs. Dijakovic could be interesting.

Ha there's a rivalry with the two Indian talents it looks like.

Strong vs. Riddle could be pretty fun.

Wow. Gurjar's getting a good roll here.

Phew. I was worried Gurjar might make the final two.

I like this final combination.

I wouldn't mind Bate vs. Strong.

Nice work.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment