Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 4/9/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- New Day celebration:
Ahh I love it.

It's interesting they're teasing a dual male champion.

It is a pretty cool accomplishment. How long will it last?

I'm still not really sure why The Bar interfered.

Well that shakes things up!

- Black/Ricochet/Ali vs. Rusev/Shinsuke/Andrade:
I'm thinking Aleister loses his last name next.

I'm liking this so far.

I wonder what NXT's Brennan Williams thinks of all this sitting. That was kind of his thing for a while.

This is a very international match!

I'm liking all this action.

Pretty cool, although Ali's finisher is kind of obsolete with Ricochet's.

- Post-match:
Well Orton moved on from WrestleMania quickly.

Owens making his mark after WM35, too.

- Usos promo:
Wow they're moving on quickly, too.

The Undertaker and Kane are the best brother team.

- Truth/Carmella/Joe/Braun:
Truth continues to be entertaining.

Carmella has an interesting direction.

Oh. Joe's not in the mood to dance (although he does have a dancing background).

NICE. This could be a fun feud.

Now that was interesting.

- IIconics promo:
I definitely didn't expect them to win.

Oh you two. Always up to something.

- IIconics squash:
Imagine if they lost to these two randos.

Not bad.

- Paige interview:
OOOOOHHHHHH I have a feeling she's going to bring in British Strong Style. I can't help but think she's align herself with someone from the UK.

- Shane promo:
I love Dick Shane. It's a nice change of pace.

I love his evil reasoning.

Shane's mean!

Pretty fun.

- Usos vs. Hardys:
It's amazing to see the Hardys doing their vintage spots on WWE TV in 2019.

Good work so far.

Hahaha Jimmy stealing Jeff's move.

That was really good! I guess the Usos are going to Raw next week.

- Post-match:
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH I'm good with this. He's making up for lost time.

- Becky/Lacey:
I hope Becky doesn't get overexposed.

Lacey the master strategist. It is a fresh direction.

- Zayn promo:
Wow Sami, you've only been back a day and you're already looking for ways to not wrestle?

- New Day vs. Bar/McIntyre:
Nice to see all three members working together.

The Bar and Drew could be a fun faction.

I hope Big E can get some love now, too.

This is pretty nice!

He eventually hit TIP!

- Post-match:
Pretty cool moment.

-- 205 Live:
- Rematch tonight:
Wow. Could be a quick title reign for Nese.

- Gallagher vs. Carrillo:
I like this so far.

Gallagher has a fun mean stream.

Yeah I don't think Drew has Humberto's best interests in mind.

Haha I've never seen a handspring wrist lock.

Looks like it might be time to set up a tag match.

- Post-match:
Wow. I didn't expect that turn of events.

- Murphy/Nese promos:
Mostly good.

- Drake/Oney/Cedric:
Generic, but the match should be good.

- Nese vs. Murphy:
Nice beginning.

I like Murphy's aggression.

This is going well. They work well together.

I like Nese giving Murphy an eye for an eye with throwing him into barricades.

This is delivering so far.

This is about to become a no DQ match it looks like.

WOW. Murphy's giving Nese everything he's got.

NICE.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment