Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Raw Reax - 4/15/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- McMahons/Miz:
Yeah nothing says things are changing like the McMahons starting Raw.

That was a pretty impressive Shane intro.

I'm very interested to see who gets moved around.

Miz wasting no time on his new home!

Oh I'm completely excited for a rematch.

- Aleister/Ricochet/Hawkins/Ryder vs. Revival/VE:
Nice to see Hawkins and Ryder featured.

It's weird seeing the current NXT tag champions called up, but MAYBE they'll survive.

Good so far.

I like this teamwork.

WOOOOWWWWW that moonsault holy shit.

Haha good showcase of VE at the end. Poor Hawkins is right back in the losing streak.

- Zelina/Andrade:
I love Vega.

I liked that introduction.

- Finn vs. Andrade:
Smooth work.

Ahhh such a coward!!

Very impressive Pele kick.

This is quite good.

NICE plancha.

I'm all for this reboot.

Good work!

- Elias/Rey/Lars:
This is definitely a running gag now.

I'm curious how well Rey is.

Ooooooh fun times.

That was badass!!!!

- Roode/Gable promo:
I like how the new names are being incorporated.

- Roode/Gable vs. Usos:
Good work in the early going.

Wow. Impressive teamwork here.

Pretty cool work!

- Moment of Bliss:
Well this is interesting.

I like Smug Sami.

I do wonder why Sami's here if he just wants to take shots at people!

This is interesting.

Alexa's got a future as a talk show host.

Wow. Interesting.

- IIconics/Bayley backstage:
Well this is pretty awkward.

So much for Boss 'n' Hug's longevity.

- IIconics vs. Bayley/Naomi:
The champs just got decimated.

- Braun vs. EC3:
Jesus. EC3 is really having it rough post-NXT.

- Becky vs. Ruby:
Becky's dominating.

I think Ruby could be elevated if they were willing.

Ha. Liv and Sarah are invaluable to Ruby's success.

Damn. Destroyed. They better hope they can go back to SDL.

- Post-match:
Wow, yea, Liv and Sarah in particular should be after a new home.

- Corbin/Drew/Lashley/Lio:
I'm very curious who will combine with the former Shield.

- Natalya/Becky/Lacey:
Wow Becky was just hanging out all that time, huh?

Poor Natalya seeing all these other women surpass her.

I mean if Becky can be both champions, why can't someone challenge her for both of them?

I'm totally fine with different women in the title picture.

Hahahahaha I knew there'd be a catch to Natalya getting a shot.

Lacey's shade game is pretty strong.

NICE promo from Evans.

- Natalya vs. Lacey:
Natalya has a good deal of athleticism.

Solid work so far.

NICE. Fun finisher.

- Seth/Roman interview:
I guess they got tipped off on who's coming.

What if they both move to SDL?

- Horror promo:
I'm kind of hoping for Goldust tbh.

- Seth/Roman/AJ vs. Drew/Lashley/Corbin:
This is a fresh combination.

I'm glad Drew stands a chance with Roman.

Good work so far.

NICE Styles Clash counter.

I hope Drew can be a top contender.

Pretty fun Drive By spot, too.

That was a LOT of fun at the end.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment