Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 18, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 4/17/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Dream vs. Murphy:
Wow Murphy's on a lot of different brands these days, huh?

Solid start.

I'm liking this getting more serious.

This is pretty enjoyable!

Murphy's really evolved as a wrestler.

This is Takeover-worthy. Wow.

Really good stuff. Murphy looked great in defeat.

- Profits/VE:
Poor team formerly known as War Raiders!

- Gargano/UE:
I'm shocked all of UE is still in NXT.

I guess we're getting a rematch between Johnny and Cole?

Johnny's going in on Cole here.

Oooh do they raise the stakes and do an Iron Man match?

Yeah Johnny's going to need come backup.

- Dijakovic vs. Frye:
Well that was dominant.

- Dijakovic promo:
I guess he's moving on from Keith then?

- UE interview:
Gargano vs. Strong works for me.

- Aliyah/Borne promo:

Hmmm I wonder who will work with Candice?

- Shayna vs. Kairi:
This has been one hell of a rivalry.

I REALLY hope Kairi can show what she's made of on SDL.

See. Solid stuff.

A lot of fun as always.

SO smooth.

I'm liking this a lot.

NICE submissions.

Uh-oh. Kairi might not make it back to SDL in one piece.

Hahaha Io just blew it for Kairi. Nice job.

- Post-match:
NICE. As much as I think Shayna's ready for bigger things, I am loving the Horsewomen reign of terror.

-- ROH:
- Briscoes promo:
Oh wow. NWA aired this match a while ago. Pretty fun promo, though.

- Taylor vs. Luchasaurus:
Luchasaurus back from the Undead Realm.

Luchasaurus is an interesting competitor, for sure.

This is pretty solid.

Glad Taylor got the win.

- Silas/Gresham:
Looks like this one's going to continue.

- Tenille announcement:
I wouldn't be shocked to see Tenille head to AEW now that her contract's up.

- Sumie/Mayu vs. Forbes/Mazzerati:
OK so far.

Wow. Mayu deserves a bigger stage than WOH.

That was enjoyable.

- PJ promo:
I liked that! He's really growing as a character.

- Briscoes vs. Mack/Cobb:
This is fun.

Everyone here's impressive.

I love Dem Boys.

I'm glad Mack is getting a spotlight now.

That Pop-up Flatliner was SICK.

Wow. I'm loving this combination.

This is really good.

Pretty badass ending sequence.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment