Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 25, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 4/24/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Ryker vs. Carrillo:
Wow Humberto's just making enemies on every brand, huh?

Impressive offense from Humberto.

- Post-match:
Looks like Jaxson's pretty upset!

Interesting combination of workers here.

- Cole/Riddle:
Just a matter of time before a Gargano/Cole rematch is seems like.

Oh, or maybe The Bro wants to get Undisputed.

- Aliyah/Vanessa vs. Candice/Kacy:
Glad we're seeing Kacy in action again. Interesting team idea.

Pretty solid so far.

Good work from LeRae. I guess they know AEW's interested!

- Io/Horsewomen:
I mean, seriously, who's going to be able to stop Shayna now?

- Kushida video:
I like the hype here.

- Regal/Ohno:
Hahaha of course Ohno's going to be Kushida's first victory.

Fine by me.

- Raiders vs. Profits:
Good to see the Profits getting serious.

This is pretty solid.

Ford's impressing me here.

I like the dynamic here.

The Raiders can be a key tag team if they can get past the name issue.

Pretty badass work.

- Mia interview:
Again we have the problem of who's left for Shayna to beat, but I'm fine with a rematch given how good the last one was.

- Gargano vs. Strong:
It's a shame work this smooth is relegated to NXT.

NICE baseball slide counter.

I'm loving the submissions.

Good work in this one.

I like how these two work together.

Cole just can't leave well enough alone!

OOOOOPS.

- Post-match:
Looks like UE might finally split. They've gone as far as they can as a unit in NXT, so it's worth thinking about.

-- ROH:
- Tracy vs. Kenny:
Smooth start.

I like the technique here.

I'm very impressed with Tracy. Glad ROH is using him now.

Both men look good in this one.

Wow. This one's really getting some time.

This could have been a PPV match.

Really nice work.

- PJ promo:
I like him questioning himself and his abilities.

- Bouncers vs. SCUM:
I don't expect this to top the first match.

This is OK for a big man bout.

Not bad actually.

- Bandido vs. PJ:
I'm a sucker for smooth matwork to start a match.

It's like they're pretty evenly matched.

Another match where both men look good.

That was an awesome Styles... uhh Black Clash spot.

This show has been really solid from a wrestling standpoint.

I'm very impressed here.

Boom. Good work.

- Tenille/Bully:
Holy shit that's sad. Everything has to eventually go back to Bully getting himself over, huh? Maybe Tenille's going to AEW.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment