Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 4/19/19

Read on for thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Scarlett/Bahh vs. Rohit/Raj:
They usually start with something more action-heavy. We'll see how this goes.

This is definitely unique!

The stinkface isn't really my kind of comedy.

That was OK. Scarlett's got some decent skill.

- Bros promo:
They're really out of top opponents after they finish up with LAX.

- Deaners promo:
Impact generally does a good job of promoting talents coming in with video packages and the like. It's one of the benefits of their taping schedule.

- Eddie/Eli:
I'm disappointed we won't get to see this duo at Rebellion.

- Dreamer promo:
He can continue to cut passionate promos. I'm glad he's still so into what he does.

- Moose vs. Dez:
OK that was a funny opening spot.

This is pretty cool.

Jesus. Moose is destroying these guys.

Haha. I guess this is leading to a handicap match or something?

- Kiera/Rosemary:
I think I'd be fine with Kiera being sacrificed next.

Oh. Well. I guess they're feuding now.

- Moose promo:
This has been built pretty well.

- Tessa segment:
Ouch. She went there with Gail.

Silly.

- Gail interview:
I like the idea that Gail's trying to teach Tessa something instead of just punishing her.

- Dreamer vs. Fulton:
I was wondering if this would truly be a singles match.

Whoa. A headscissors from Tommy Dreamer.

I like this. Fulton's got some skills.

Pretty cool win.

- Post-match:I like this!

Pretty cool beatdown.

- More Deaners:
Oh yeah this gimmick is right up Pursuit's alley.

- Dreamer/Swann/Mack/Kross:
I like Kross causing drama.

Kross vs. Mack could be a lot of fun.

- Taya promo:
Vintage cheap heat.

- Taya vs. Rayne:
Kind of a mess, but the goal was to set up Grace vs. Taya.

- Johnny promo:
I like Johnny's view of what this is about.

Pretty cool other than the "mark" thing.

- Callis/Cage/D'Amore/Storm:
Well yeah that's definitely necessary after the ref heel turn.

I love that Impact's VPs just painted themselves as incompetent with no idea what's going on and making plans at the last minute.

The obvious move is Cage winning at Rebellion, but I wouldn't totally rule out Lance screwing him and joining Johnny.

- Bros vs. Eddie/Eli:
The Bros are in demand for a reason.

Pretty good so far.

I didn't think LAX would be able to stay away from this one!

Pretty cool while it lasted.

- Post-match:
Impact is just constantly chaotic it feels like.

HOW COULD YOU ELIIIIII??

Man. This could have been a pretty fun grudge match.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment