Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Raw Reax - 4/1/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Stephanie/Brock/Heyman/Rollins:
DON'T EVEN JOKE LIKE THAT STEPHANIE. I could have seen her adding herself as guest referee.

Wow. That definitely raised the stakes. We'll see how long the winner keeps both championships.

Hopefully this is the last Raw with Brock and Heyman for a while.

I wouldn't put it past them for Brock to retain.

I liked that promo. I just feel like I've heard it 75 times in the past few years.

I really hope they don't throw Seth under a bus at Mania.

Good work, but I'm not confident it will happen again Sunday.

- Seth interview:
Seth getting DQ'd would be terrible.

- Beth/Natalya/BHC vs. Nia/Tamina/IIconics:
Ha. So much for Beth wrestling.

Good teamwork so far.

I do like Beth's power.

Yeah these names aren't getting along too well!

NICE spear spot.

That move brings back memories!

- Batista promo:
Batista is a lot of fun.

- Elias promo:
I'm ready to move on from Elias.

- Jinder vs. Crews:
Fun for the time it had. I guess we'll see a rematch on Main Event in a few months.

- Post-match:
Standard battle royal hype segment.

Oooh will we see a Titus Worldwide implosion?

- Angle/Corbin/Rey:
This is pretty cool.

Wowwwww really nice Kurt video.

Ahhh vintage heel work.

Ha. Taking shots at Angle's 2019 condition.

Hahahaha Corbin acknowledging he's not good enough to be in this spot.

I'd be perfectly fine with doing Angle vs. Corbin on Raw.

Well, that changes things.

Good beatdown. I definitely wanted to see Angle vs. Rey, though.

- Charlotte promo:
I like her confidence.

She's much better suited as a heel now.

- Revival vs. Ricochet/Black:
Black is a really versatile performer.

Ricochet's talent is ridiculous as always.

This is impressive.

NICE tornado DDT.

INSANE plancha Jesus.

Hahahha love that ending.

- Post-match:
Yeah there's unfinished business here.

- Ronda promo:
I'm going to miss her!

- Bliss/Breeze/EC3/Braun:
Well at least Breeze made TV for once!

I have a bad feeling the SNL guys are going to go over somehow.

- Roman/Drew:
BASED DREW MCINTYRE.

I loved that.

- Becky interview:
I loved that, too. Good go-home promo.

- Ronda/Charlotte/Becky vs. Squad:
Haha I love the tension.

This is pretty fun.

Well the Squad has lasted longer than Beat the Clock.

I'm enjoying the destruction.

All three women want the glory of winning!

R.I.P. Riott Squad.

- Post-match:
Oh this is badass.

There's some real ass-kicking here.

Hahahahahaa Becky attacking while Ronda's handcuffed.

Amazing!

Hahahahahahahahaaha this is incredible.

Damn. That's an angle.

- Roode/Gable vs. HM:
Enjoyable so far.

I was wondering when we'd see Lacey!

That wasn't bad. Obviously Roode and Gable can do a lot more than we saw here.

- Braun squash:
Fine for what it is.

Pretty dominant!

- Lashley/Lio/Finn:
Hahaha I love the MOTH.

Pretty good. I feel they did a good job of establishing Finn without the Demon for a good while, though, so I hope this leads to a push.

- Rey vs. Corbin:
Enjoyable so far.

Fine match playing to each man's strengths.

Fucccccccckkkk I was enjoying this. Poor Rey came to Raw just to lose to Baron.

- Post-match:
Hahaha.

Might be the last successful ankle lock we see from Kurt!

Good enough ending to the show.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment