Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Raw Reax - 4/22/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- HHH/Rollins/Joe/Rey/Drew/Miz/Corbin/AJ:
Ha. I'm glad HHH didn't get to be in the spotlight too long.

It's good to have HHH put Seth over after feuding with a guy who was having one match after five years.

I'm excited for MITB.

Phew. No Brock for now.

That sounds good to me!

Well gee it must be nice to change shows whenever you feel like it.

Nice tease from Joe.

Poor Rey and his lack of world title success.

I'm all for fresh faces getting title opportunities.

People who want title matches aren't wasting any time!

Haha they're looking to set the record for most interruptions in one segment.

I do like Corbin's bragging.

My God there are no shortage of people wanting that title!

Seth vs. AJ is a pretty intriguing match.

That was cool!

- Rey vs. AJ vs. Joe:
Look at this lineup.

Fun work so far.

Pretty cool superplex.

I like how these names work together.

Pretty interesting stuff.

- IIconics promo:
I liked that.

- Billie vs. Naomi:
Jesus. The tag champions look WEAK.

- Miz vs. Corbin vs. Drew:
I love Miz's strategy here.

Drew's definitely main event worthy.

Nice work here.

Damn. Another big Tower of Doom spot.

I'm liking this a lot.

Good story here.

All three men look like they can take it.

HAHHAHAHAHAA dick move.

- Post-match:
Whoa the Big Dog is on the other show.

I'm liking a new direction for AJ.

- Zayn promo:
I can't say this is an amazingly interesting character.

Meh.

- Cedric video:
I'm glad he's getting introduced instead of just being thrown out there.

- Cedric vs. Cesaro:
Nice to see Cesaro in a new environment, too.

Cesaro's a workhorse.

Hahahaha blatantly taking Cesaro's finisher.

NICE. Cedric looked good the whole match and got caught.

- Usos/Revival:
Notice they're not really thrilled to work with The B-Team or The Ascension.

Fun stuff from Dash and Dawson.

Simple, but effective.

- Raiders/LHP:
Good fire. I'd be upset if I had that many name changes, too.

That was pretty fun.

- Hawkins/Ryder interview:
Hahahah that acknowledgement of the Berzerkers name.

Looks like (whatever the team will be called next week) is challenging for the title next. Works for me.

- Becky/Lacey:
They've set this up well.

Yeah I don't think anyone's upset we're not getting Alicia.

I'm fine with Lacey getting a shot as champion, but it could potentially hurt Becky's momentum.

That was good!

- Becky vs. Alicia:
Pretty good showcase of Becky.

- Post-match:
Nice statement from Lacey.

- Corbin interview:
I'm warming up to this side of Corbin.

- Roode interview:
I'm fine with a new direction for him.

- Ricochet vs. Roode:
Pretty solid so far.

Pretty good work!

- Bray promo:
HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

OH MY GOD THIS IS PERFECT

My new favorite thing.

- AJ vs. Corbin:
Corbin's growing on me as a heel we can legitimately hate.

I'm liking this. AJ's making the most of it.

I LOVED that End of Days counter.

Solid work. AJ vs. Rollins could be AMAZING.

- Post-match:
SPORTSMANSHIP. I guess we ROH now.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment