Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 4, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 4/3/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- WR squash:
Ahh fun times.

That was efficient.

- Post-match:
I liked that!

- WR vs. Adrian/Cezar:
They're a pretty fun wrecking crew, so no doubt they'll be mismanaged post-NXT.

Ahhh good times.

- LeRae/Aliyah/Borne:
Honestly Candice should be on the short list to go to Raw or Smackdown Live.

We'll see what's next for Candice.

- Oney vs. Ryker:
Awkward. Oney's been drafted!

This is pretty solid.

I'm enjoying this.

That was pretty cool.

- Gargano/Cole video:
I mean Gargano finally winning would be great and all but he has so much more to contribute post-NXT.

I liked that.

- Dream/Riddle video:
As much as I like Riddle, I think Dream's more well-rounded.

- KL promo:
Good to see Keith back in action again soon.

- Kairi vs. Bianca:
Oh I like this already.

I loved Kairi mocking Bianca's hair.

These two contrast well.

I'm loving this!

Kairi is totally ready for Raw or Smackdown Live. Honestly Bianca could probably make it, too, but I think more time in NXT would help.

Belair's strength is impressive!

That was a lot of fun while it lasted.

- Post-match:
Ahh good times.

Oh these other women are going to be wiped out.

Nice ending sequence with Bianca and Io. I'm hyped for Takeover.
-- ROH:
- RUSH vs. Haskins:
Nice smooth start.

Ahh I love RUSH.

Wow. I'm liking this. Glad to see Haskins showcased beyond being a Lifeblood member.

This is really impressive.

Both men are very talented.

Really solid.

- Lethal/Taven/Scurll:
I mean, yeah, if neither man could score a fall in 60 minutes, Scurll should just get the belt.

Hmmmm… interesting.

- Cobb promo:
That will be an interesting clash.

- Klein promo:
I do think Kelly needs to change her game plan after those losses!

That was pretty good.

- Kingdom vs. VE:
Good fire early.

I'm enjoying this.

Both sides are going big.

This is all going well.

An interesting combination of wrestlers, but ROH's go-to booking idea is putting newcomers in factions, so here we are.

This is pretty nice.

I'm liking all the teamwork.

PCO is unreal.

Pretty good ending! I guess this might be a prelude to Taven taking the big title.

- MSG hype video:
Pretty bland other than Taven. I can't believe I'm saying that in reference to something but here we are.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment