Total Pageviews

Friday, April 5, 2019

United We Stand Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling special event.
- Ultimate X changes:
Oh. Wow. Not a good way to start a show.

Well things are starting hot at least.

Impact's taking some abuse here.

Wowwww. This is pretty impressive.

GOOD GOD that senton. That was outright dangerous.

This is pretty fun.

Hmmm could Impact become a double champion?

- Cage/Moose/Edwards/Dreamer vs. Drago/Daga/Aero/Moth:
Pretty strange combination.

OK this is heating up now.

Cage is a lot of fun.

I'm enjoying Moose.

That was an interesting ride.

- Taya vs. Rosemary vs. Grace vs. Forbes:
This is an interesting combination, but a fun one.

I'm impressed with Grace's power.

This is pretty fun!

Looks like Su holds a grudge.

Fine to continue the Taya-Grace feud.

- LAX vs. Ki/Martinez:
Wow. I'm surprised there's this much dead time.

It is fun to see Low Ki again.

Glad to see this heat up.

I like how these names work together.

Pretty wild teamwork from the challengers.

Fine enough.

- Tessa vs. Ryan:
Well this is a little uncomfortable.

NICE. Tessa's not having it.

I hope Tessa looks good in this one. She's been built well.

Yeaaahhhhh I'm not a fan of grossout wrestling.

Phew. Finally over.

- Swann vs. Flamita:
Good feeling out process.

I'm impressed so far.

These two work together pretty well.

Good while it lasted.

- Callihan vs. Havoc:
Good God. There's not a good place to be stapled, but that's definitely a bad one.

Well I'm enjoying this.

They're going pretty hard.

This is kind of silly in its hardcore excesses.

I guess this is an art form in its own way?

OH MY GOD salt in a papercut is vicious.

Pretty wild!

- Bros vs. RVD/Sabu:
Big spot to big spot.

Definitely a nostalgia match.

OK enough. Obviously not what it would have been in the ECW heyday.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment