Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 11, 2019

NXT and ROH reax - 4/10/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
--NXT:
- Candice vs. Aliyah:
I like Aliyah's moxie.

That match was almost all Aliyah. I'm curious what's next for LeRae.

- Dream/Murphy:
This is definitely a fresh direction for Murphy. It's good to see people shifted to new environments.

- Burch vs. Ryker:
Not bad at all.

- Post-match:
I guess that's Lorcan's NXT sendoff.

- Shayna interview:
I definitely wonder where she goes from here, if it's not to Raw or Smackdown Live. Heck it's possible she doesn't lose the title!

- Dunne interview:
I'm guessing that rematch will be in NXT UK?

- UE backstage:
Oooohhh… Cole vs. Strong feud incoming?

- Profits vs. Aichner/Barthel:
I like this so far.

This European team is really good.

That was pretty cool!

--ROH:
- Dalton/Boys vs. Fredericks/Connors/Coughlin:
Nice look back at Face Dalton.

Kind of an odd mix of things.

OK to get the Young Lions some experience.

- Black promo:
Hmmm. Looks like something fresh could be coming from PJ.

- Bouncers squash:
So-so.

Filler episode...

- Kingdom/Gresham/Silas:
Silas the opportunist!

- Silas vs. Gresham:
Good start.

I like what both men bring to the table.

Good story here.

This is heating up well.

Wow. This makes up for the rest of the episode.

They're making this one matter!

Pretty solid contest all the way through.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment