Total Pageviews

Monday, April 15, 2019

Masters of the Craft Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Honor Club special event.

- Cobb vs. Titus:
No surprise who's dominating this one.

OH SHIT that missed plancha.

Pretty solid ending stretch.

- Rose vs. Holidead:
Fine so far.

Oh God more Allure already.

That wasn't bad.

- Post-match:
Thanks. I hate it.

- Briscoes/Taylor/Silas vs. Bouncers/C2C:
Fun so far.

Taylor's impressing me here.

Fun dive spots.

Ha. Nice to see the last dive fail.

That was pretty solid.

- RUSH vs. Soberano:
Wowwwww. RUSH is dominating.

- Caristico vs. Bandido vs. PJ vs. Flip:
Now this is fun.

I'm liking this work.

Impressive work here.

Damn. Everything's clicking in this one.

Really, really good.

- King promo:
Hahaha good times. It's a shame he's out of the ring, though.

- Lethal/Gresham vs. Haskins/Tracy:
-- Fall One:
Smooth start.

I like the pace here. No one wants to make a mistake.

I'm really liking Hot Sauce.

Wow. Good teamwork from Lifeblood.

This is nice!

That was all good! And it's continuing!

-- Fall Two:
All these guys have veteran skills.

Ooooh pretty good but Gresham had enough in him to even it up.

-- Fall Three:
I love the urgency.

VERY smooth.

-- Fall Four:
That was really cool. Lifeblood earned that win.

- Aldis vs. Cabana:
Good so far.

Glad to see Colt getting used.

Oh hell so much for this having a decisive ending.

Bleeeeehhhhh.

- Post-match:
I guess if you can't win the ROH Title, go for the NWA Title.

- Castle promo:
I unironically want to see Dalton Castle steal Lacey Evans' gimmick from the last few months.

- VE vs. Kingdom:
I'm perfectly fine with a street fight to add to this show.

PCO's absolutely insane.

I like this! This show needed some intensity.

Plenty of plunder in this one.

This is pretty badass.

Haha that move stealing spot.

This is pretty wild.

Hahaha Taven getting pinned on the first ROH broadcast since Supercard. Great job.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment