Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 4/26/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Eli/Eddie:
Man this would have been fun at Rebellion.

I like this!

- Ace vs. Aiden:
Lots of crazy flips here.

Jesus there's a lot going on here.

That was impressive for a car crash match.

- Post-match:
Looks like we've got a feud for the new guy.

- Grace/Taya:
Hahaha that bench press spot.

I'd pop for a Gym Street Fight or something coming out of this.

Kind of silly.

- Rascalz/Moose/North:
This has been built pretty well.

Looks like we're in for a six man!

- Scarlett promo:
Ehhhhhhh. I guess they've got to do something to fill the time Eli vs. Eddie was going to take.

- Rosemary vs. Maid:
Well that was pretty simple and effective.

- Post-match:
I'm curious how they pay this off with all the otherworldly silliness.

- Swann/oVe:
Hhhmmmmmmm can Sami turn face?

Not bad.

- Bros/Johnny:
Interesting combination of characters.

I love Heel Johnny.

- Kross vs. Mack:
Oooh this is interesting.

Both men are impressive here.

I love mobile hosses.

WOWWWWWWWW Mack's Samoan drop/standing moonsault spot.

That was really cool.

- Deaners vs. Beefcake:
Interesting work so far.

Ehhh we'll see where they go from here.

- Johnny/Storm:
Oooh I wasn't aware of this history.

That line about the dog was funny.

I like Johnny's manipulation.

Looks like we could be in for Johnny vs. Storm after Rebellion. That could be interesting.

- Johnny/Bros vs. Cage/LAX:
This is pretty fun early.

GOD I love Brian Cage.

This is pretty impressive.

Haha good use of Taya.

WOW that chair shot.

Nice preview for Full Metal Mayhem.

That was pretty kickass.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment