Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 1/22/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Kazarian/Sky vs. Omega/Page:
Good start.

I'm liking Omega and Page as a team.

Good work from both sides.

Both sides are going hot here.

Kenny's definitely a top level athlete.

Ha. Nice buckshot lariat spot.

They're going hard!

I'm enjoying this.

They're telling a good story here!

That was a hell of a finishing sprint.

- Post-match:
Pretty fascinating Elite drama.

- Baker vs. Kelly:
That was OK.

- Post-match:
Baker as a heel is fun. I think people wanted to hate her after how much she's been pushed.

- Jericho/PnP vs. Express:
I see why there's hype in Jungle Boy as a young fiery babyface.

This story's good enough so far.

The Jericho-Jungle Boy story has been well told.

Luchasaurus is a nice change of pace in AEW, size and style wise.

Is Hager ever going to actually wrestle???

Mostly good.

- MJF vs. Janela:
This isn't bad.

Such innovative heel work from MJF!

MJF is very, very basic.

Oh hey it's those two.

Hmm are they working with MJF, too? At least they're not making another spooky stable.

- Post-match:
Cody vs. MJF feels so out of place on a show with a dinosaur, creepers, and gymnastic moves.

Well that's one way around the no touching stipulation!

- Omega/Page/Bucks:
Yeah looks like the Pac thing is on the backburner for a bit.

I hope the people who wanted the Bucks in every segment are happy. Page is growing on me as a heel.

- Matches for next week:
I like AEW announcing things in advance as they do.

- Moxley vs. Pac:
Cool back and forth.

I LOVE Pac targeting the eye.

Pac has been rebuilt as a badass. Very glad to see it.

This is quite solid!

I'm enjoying this. Both men look good.

I'm REALLY enjoying Pac in this one.

Hell of a match.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment