Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 1/28/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Alexander vs. Vikingo:
Vikingo is a spectacle for all the wrong reasons.

I like Alexander's work contrasting with Vikingo's.

That was fine at the end.

- Taya interview:
This title reign has felt really, really long.

- Moose promo:
Pretty fun, but he needs something bigger to do.

- Dez/Wentz vs. Murder/Pagano:
Ah Mexico and their clown gimmicks.

It wouldn't be a Mexico show without lucha.

Pretty fun flying around.

- Elgin promo:
I like it!!

- Moose vs. Taurus:
The show continues to feel like Impact vs. Mexico.

Glad Moose won.

- Post-match:
Ha! That was good to continue their feud.

- Eddie promo:
Very good. I wouldn't mind him being world champion again at some point. I doubt they'll put him over Tessa, though.

- Ryan promo:
Ehhhhhhh. This is getting old.

- Grace vs. Rayne vs. Kiera:
The Knockouts division is very, very stale.

I do like the story they're telling here.

This is pretty fun, story-wise.

I liked that overall.

- Ace promo:
I'm all for him going for the world title.

- Swinger/Mack:
Swinger is pretty fun.

- TJP/Bahh:
Impact's latest odd couple team continues.

- Scum vs. Daga/Wagner:
This isn't bad.

I'm liking the teamwork from both sides.

Wow, couldn't you guys have waited until the match was over?

- Rosemary/Suzie:
Mehhhhhhhhh. Maybe this means we're near the end of the spooky stuff.

- Elgin vs. Eddie:
Ah yes this is already enjoyable.

I love submissions and power.

This is good!

Both men have a lot of ability.

This is a battle. I'm loving it.

Damn Elgin mauled him. Great way to establish him early in the series.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment