Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 1/17/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Main Event and 205 Live.
-- Main Event:
- Cedric vs. EY:
Not bad. I wish there was more to be done with these two. I guess there's always the 24/7 Title!

Good match.

- Shelton vs. Akira:
Nice action here.

Both men can do good things!

I loved the senton counter.

Also a good match.

-- 205 Live:
- Breeze vs. Ariya:
Fine work to begin.

They're telling a fine story.

Not bad at all!

- Gallagher promo:
Mostly entertaining. There's only so much fresh for him to do, though.

- Lio vs. Sunil:
Oh yeah, Lio's the favorite here.

I did like Twin Magic.

OK. The right person won.

- Scott vs. Raul:
This is nice!

Oh yeah both men are doing well here.

That was a heck of match!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment