Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 1/21/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Tessa/Taya/Ace/Trey:
I can't help but think Sami vs. Tessa might be going to the well once too often.

I'm all for a new opponent for Tessa.

I love the continuity!

HAHAHAHAHAH Taya insinuating her title is more prestigious.

Ha. Of course Ace wants to be involved.

Ace's involvement was fun.

This would be perfect for a Teddy Long TAG TEAM MATCH.

- Mack/Swinger:
This is an intriguing direction for Mack.

I enjoy Swinger quite a bit.

- Taya/Keira/Rayne:
Glad they haven't forgotten those two get title matches. Even though I did.

- Moose vs. Rhino vs. Taurus:
Ha. A moose, a rhino, and a bull.

Ah yes the classic "can they get along" spot.

I like this combination.

I enjoy Moose as a heel.

Not bad.

- Ryan backstage:
We'll see how this goes. Let's hope it doesn't get as played out as the spooky content.

- Ryan vs. Maximo:
Yeah Ryan's thing gets pretty stale quickly.

These Mexico shows are crazy.

- Elgin promo:
That's good. There's still some life in their feud.

- Havok vs. Rosemary:
Man I hope The Nightmare Collective doesn't drag on as long as Impact's spooky Knockouts.

Not bad.

OK enough. Just please end this Undead Realm stuff.

- Rascalz/Pagano/M. Clown:
Impact in Mexico is even wilder than the show usually is.

- Eddie/Elgin:
Cool. Cool.

- Mack vs. Raju:
I'm ready for the Desis to disappear.

Mack is very impressive.

- Post-match:
Hmmmmmm maybe they end up as a team after all?

- North/Vikingo:
So many Mexico shows are "Impact vs. lucha" with contained storylines that only last for that set of tapings.

- Announcements:
Oh wow. Is best of five overkill for Eddie and Elgin?

- Tessa/Trey vs. Taya/Ace:
This is good.

Ace is so much fun.

Good teamwork from both sides.

That was all pretty solid!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment