Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 1/10/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.
- MizTV:
I love the journey Miz has been on. It makes sense for him to be frustrated.

I'm very glad to see Morrison back in a bigger role than NXT.

YES I love the idea he was going to wait until the Rumble but wanted to be there for Miz.

It's very funny to see that Miz stuck around and became more successful than JoMo.

Miz went there about the title loss.

Good enough.

- Miz vs. Kofi:
Smooth back and forth here.

It's surreal to see these two feud again in 2020. I feel like I'm back watching the ECW brand, which was criminally underrated, by the way.

That was good! I suspect a straight up tag team match is coming.

- Fun House:
What makes this so different from the Broken Universe is WWE hopefully will keep these short and not make entire segments/episodes inside the Fun House.

I love that Bray is presenting himself as the wronged one.

- Sonya/Mandy:
I hope something meaningful is coming with these two. Their characters have gotten flat.

- Elias promo:
Fine to move things forward.

- HM/Mandy:
Awwwwwww.

- Alexa/Nikki promo:
Also fine.

- Alexa vs. Mandy:
This is OK enough.

Yeaaahhhhh not a great match. I am curious where the Otis/Mandy thing goes, though.

- Post-match:
G O O D S H I T. Honestly this could very well be something Otis and/or Mandy came up with themselves.

- Bayley/Lacey:
Interesting story of Sasha making a rap album. There better be a release of it.

I like Lacey as the woman of the people.

Oooooooh bringing Lacey's daughter into it again.

Not bad to set up a future match.

- Bryan/Rabbit:
Bryan makes a great fired up babyface.

This is so fucking crazy. I love it.

- Braun vs. Shinsuke:
Good so far.

I like the story to this one.

Braun only does a few things but it's not like he needs to do a 450 tope suicida at his size.

Not bad.

- Post-match:
I wouldn't be shocked to see Braun hold that for real soon.

- Sheamus promo:
RIP Shorty's push.

I liked that.

- Bryan backstage:
How many Ramblin Rabbits are there??????

- Reigns/Usos/Corbin:
I like the allusion to The Shield.

Good setup for the Usos' return.

Ha. I like Corbin's mindset that Roman volunteered Jey and Jimmy for his whooping.

BIG DAWG WINNING TWO MATCHES IN ONE NIGHT!!!!

That was good.

- JoMo vs. Big E next week:
Works for me. Glad to see Morrison wrestle again.

- Corbin/Ziggler vs. Usos:
I missed the Usos, too, actually.

Oh. Huh. I guess The Revival want in on the action, too.

I like how this is coming together.

Good for what it was.

- Post-match:
NICE! Glad he's back.

That was a good ending.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment