Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 30, 2020

NXT Reax - 1/29/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Finn/Seven:
Everyone thinks they can come visit NXT now!

- Finn vs. Seven:
I like Finn's hot start. Actually, I like this side of Finn in general.

This is good. It's a fight rather than a flashy showcase.

Good fire here.

Seven's got some fight in him.

Good work.

- Post-match:
I'm ready for Takeover:Portland!

- Broserweights interview:
This continues to be fun.

- Vague teaser:
Well that was odd!

- Shotzi entrance:
Literally what the fuck. Too wacky/indie for me. Save that for the other Wednesday show.

- Shotzi vs. Deonna:
Fine work here.

They clearly want to establish Shotzi pretty quickly.

- Lee/Priest/Dijakovic:
Keith's someone who can be a prominent player. I'm glad they're finally doing something with him.

Good to see Priest get some promo time.

Nice simple setup.

- Priest vs. Dijakovic:
Solid opening.

These two are pretty evenly matched, and similar in ways.

That was good to show what both men can do.

- Ciampa interview:
Simple and effective. NXT does that well.

- UE/Cole:
NICE. Ciampa's done waiting.

Cole vs. Ciampa just got real.

I like them not wasting any time setting the main event up.

That was cool as hell!

Surprised blood is OK on WWE TV now. I think you can credit AEW and overall soft ratings for that.

- Kai vs. Nox:
I loved that start!

Good intensity.

Looks like we need a no DQ match.

Oooooooooh. Interesting ending.

- Teaser again:
OK yeah this is about Dream returning next week.

- Green vs. Kayden:
Hahahahaha this is a nice change from how talent are usually debuted. I expected Green to get on a nice roll of wins. Match was OK.

- Broserweights vs. GYV:
I continue to enjoy the Riddle/Dunne team. Just stay away from Brock.

This is quite good.

I've been very impressed with GYV. I hope we see more of them.

Everyone looks really credible here.

This is a clinic.

This keeps getting better.

I'm really liking GYV.

They made the right move giving this time to show what it could be.

I'm loving this teamwork from the faces!

I loved that ending.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment