Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 1/24/20

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and 205 Live.
-- Main Event:
- Logan vs. Deonna:
Smooth work so far.

I am glad to see Deonna wrestle.

That was pretty solid. Hopefully Purrazzo has a future.

- Cedric vs. Shelton:
These two match up pretty well.

Great abilities from both men.

Good enough for a match booked as an afterthought. They both worked hard to make it matter.

-- 205 Live:
- Ariya vs. Breeze:
Fine back and forth.

Fine for the time it had.

- Post-match:
This show just cycles the same people into feuds and partnerships. A lot of people are on this show only, so it's getting really tiring.

- Kendrick vs. Burch:
I like how these two work together.

I enjoy Kendrick's heel antics.

That was fun in its own right.

- Nese promo:
Again, same people going for the same title. I'm almost ready for this show to be dropped entirely in favor of Smackdown getting a show like Main Event.

- Nese vs. Lio:
This has good energy.

This is pretty solid.

They're telling a good story here. Both men are really good.

Ha. Can't say I expected that ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment