Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 16, 2020

NXT Reax - 1/15/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Lee/UE/Ciampa:
UE is busy worldwide!

Good beatdown.

Wow. Didn't expect two people to beat four.

- Tegan addition:
That makes sense!

- Dunne/Riddle vs. Webster/Andrews:
Very good start.

I love the mat work in this one.

I'm liking the Riddle/Dunne team.

Impressive athleticism from the NXT UK pair.

Everyone looks solid here.

Glad to see the NXT UK team; they're solid.

Yeah I'm liking this a good deal.

Riddle mocking Goldberg continues to be funny. It would be a good feud, honestly.

Very, very impressive. Especially the ending.

- Imperium promo:
I swear. We're getting so many languages on WWE TV lately!

- Ciampa/UE:
Ciampa's bold to take on four men.

WOW. I hope Gargano knows what he's doing!

That was a pretty fun reunion.

- Veterans vs. Splitters:
Good start.

I would absolutely not mind the Time Splitters being a regular thing in NXT.

Both teams are doing good things here.

I'm very impressed with this athleticism.

This is something else. Wow.

That was a hell of a match.

- Post-match:
Yeah looks like this was a one-time appearance for now. That's a shame.

Hahahahahah that shot at Full Sail.

That was NICE. They put themselves on the map in the ring and on the mic here.

- Stone/Chelsea:
A good promo to build Green.

- Balor promo:
I'm excited for this.

- Breeze vs. Scott vs. Lio:
Hot start. I like it.

Very glad Lio's on the right path now.

This is solid all around.

Definitely a lot of action here.

Yeah they're not holding back.

This whole thing is full throttle.

Good match. Everyone got to shine.

- Rhea promo:
I like it.

- DIY/UE/Keith:
That Worlds Collide match works for me!

Very badass moment from Keith.

- Women's battle royal:
Very glad to see Kacy again!!

Ahh I love Shayna.

Cool to see some of these names we don't often see.

NICE spot with Kacy getting back in the ring.

The pace here is pretty good.

Wow Deonna. Rude.

I love Evil Io.

This is quite solid.

Mercedes vs. Shayna should be GOOD.

That was fun between Martinez and Baszler.

I'm enjoying this. A number of people look credible.

NICE Dakota spot.

This is good from everyone.

I'm loving Io vs. Bianca.

Haha nice use of Belair's hair.

That was a really solid final stretch.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment