Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Raw Reax - 1/13/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Orton/AJ/McIntyre:
I like Orton's style. Not your typical smiley babyface.

Hahhaa "many people are saying" sounds familiar for claims of less-than-certain accuracy.

NICE. Glad to see Drew step up.

Drew is being built well.

- Orton vs. AJ vs. McIntyre:
OC involvement paying off.

Good work in this one.

Drew looks credible against two top names. Good.

I'm really liking the physicality.

AJ getting cocky teasing the RKO.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAH Orton doing the Styles Clash.

NICEEEEEEEE. Drew winning in a way that didn't hurt anyone.

- AOP/Seth:
I'm loving Seth's power trip.

- Ricochet vs. Mojo:
Impressive work from Ricochet.

Yeah, poor Mojo wasn't going to outmaneuver Ricochet.

- Profits promo:
Good enough.

- Flair vs. Logan:
Good followup from last week.

Yeah Sarah might should stay on Main Event after that beating.

- Post-match:
Sarah might want to call Liv to see if she wants to reunite their team.

- Joe/Owens/Show:
More good, simple build.

- Heyman/Brock/Truth:
Wow this is MJF-level cheap heat.

Might as well have Brock win at this point, right?

Wow we knew Truth was crazy, but this is another level.

OK that was pretty funny.

Very fun segment.

- Truth/Mojo:
Smart move.

- Lashley/Lana:
Eh. Fine to continue things, I guess.

- Lashley vs. Rusev:
Good action so far.

I really wonder how they conclude this angle at this point.

I like that this is more a brawl than a technical classic.

Yeah we're in for a mixed tag match. The action was quite good beforehand.

- Post-match:
Funny. We haven't seen Lana compete in a long time.

- Raiders promo:
I like the idea they've been so dominant they're now facing teams from other brands.

- Raiders vs. Singhs:
Fun quick night for Erik and Ivar.

- Rusev/Liv:
I'm not a huge Liv Morgan fan but this makes sense.

- Contract signing:
I am glad Kairi didn't have to tap to the DisArmHer in the build to this match.

I get the feeling Becky's going to have a counter to the mist Sunday.

Good to see Becky motivated. She needs a strong foil.

- Ladder match next week:
NICE.

- Andrade/Vega:
Haha filing a report against Rey.

I loved Andrade playing the son card.

- Rey interview:
Rey doing it for Humberto.

Good sell. I'm glad they didn't throw a big gimmick match out there with no build.

- Black/Buddy:
That was quite good!

- Black vs. Murphy:
This is a good start.

I like the feel to this one. There's good heat.

Wow. This is quite good.

Both men look credible in this one.

They feel evenly matched here. I like it.

Murphy is very game.

Really good stuff.

- Rowan interview:
Wow. He's in a mood, huh?

- Rowan squash:
Ow. Wow. Maybe it's not Rowan's friend after all.

That worked.

- Seth/AOP vs. Owens/Joe/Show:
YESSS I like that start.

Oh this is a battle.

This is a lot better than I was anticipating from a "fist fight."

Good intensity here.

That use of the Raw stage was INSANE.

NICE. Glad to see Murphy is being elevated.

I loved the chokeslam through the announce table.

Cool powerbomb spot.

Very good ending.

- Post-match:
I'm digging this faction.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment