Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 1/10/20

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and 205 Live.
-- Main Event:
- Mojo vs. Hawkins:
It does feel like Mojo's starting to put the pieces together.

Not bad!

- Natalya vs. Green:
I like the story here. Simple, but effective.

That was pretty solid.

-- 205 Live:
- Scott vs. Lio:
I'm good with a face vs. face match given how small the roster for this show is.

I like this so far.

Hahahhaa what the fuck is this.

- Post-match:
Ok that was definitely something different and fresh for this show.

Works for me.

- Scott/Lio vs. Singhs:
This isn't bad.

I liked that ending.

- Breeze video:
That could be fun!

- Ariya squash:
Fine to theoretically make Ariya matter.

- Post-match:
OK enough.

- Gallagher update:
Works for me.

- Breeze vs. Nese:
It's good to see Tyler doing something while Fandango's out.

I like how these two work together. Breeze as a Beautyweight is fresh.

Good story here.

Good ending to protect the former cruiserweight champion.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment