Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 1/29/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Mox/Circle:
I like acknowledging all the heinous things Jericho has done in the past, though I see the argument about not referencing things from other companies.

I like this Moxley promo.

More tryhard heeling from Jericho.

I do like Moxley saying he's got the crowd on his side.

Moxley was very good there.

- MJF/Wardlow/Bunny:
Good maybe that's all we have to see from MJF tonight.

Oh no it gets worse. He's doing commentary. At least it's getting out of the way!

- Butcher/Blade vs. Bucks:
I do like the contrast between the teams.

Ouch that apron bump from Nick.

Hey people wanted this promotion to showcase the Bucks as tag team stars, and that's what they're getting.

The Bucks always impress with their in-ring work.

Yeah MJF's goons have been pretty well defined as not contenders for the tag titles.

- Post-match:
As goofy as Page's character is now, it's growing on me.

- Nyla vs. Swole:
If you told an outsider one of these two was named Big Swole and the other was named Nyla Rose, I'm not confident the former Aerial Monroe would get the first moniker.

Simple but effective story.

I like Swole here. She's got fire.

That was good!

- Cody vs. Kip:
Haha I liked Kip hitting Arn.

Interesting story here.

Glad to see Kip and Ford get a match to progress their characters.

This is put together well.

I'm loving the involvement from the seconds.

OK. Not sure this match needed Joey.

That was quite good!

- Baker interview:
BASED. This turn was needed.

- Omega/Bucks/Page:
I guess Omega wants an easy Elite win next week.

- SCU vs. Hybrid:
Good so far.

Good teamwork here.

I don't expect Angelico and Evans to win, but they're doing well here.

Nice action here with everyone getting involved.

Very solid.

- Order promo:
I wonder what the end game is for this with Scurll out of the picture. My guesses are Matt Hardy and/or Brodie Lee. I'd much rather see the former Harper involved.

- Pac promo:
This guy's good.

- Announcements for next week:
Very glad to see Yuka again. Sounds like a solid show.

- Jericho/Santana/Ortiz vs. Allin/Party:
Good start. I like Allin.

Pretty interesting combination of players here.

Darby is someone to keep an eye on.

This is impressive!

I liked that ending.

- Post-match:
Ha. Nice heel work here.

I loved the use of the skateboard.

Good ending to the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment