Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 1/3/20

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and 205 Live.

-- Main Event:
- Green vs. Logan:
Good news, Chelsea. You've escaped NXT's Florida live events and are now getting bigger opportunities! Like.... Main Event. Hey it's an opportunity!

Wow. Chelsea took an apron bump ON MAIN EVENT.

I do appreciate how much each of them are making of this chance, since obviously neither are doing much.

That was solid.

- Mojo promo:
Based Mojo teaching Hartford a new word.

Biggest feud in wrestling TBH.

- Mojo vs. Jose:
Nice enough fire here.

Not bad.

-- 205 Live:
- Ariya promo:
Nice to catch us up to speed.

- Ariya vs. Burch:
I like Burch's style.

I love that ankle pick spot.

This isn't bad at all.

Whoa WWE needs to improve security.

Eh. Fair enough. Neither man is especially amazing.

- Post-match:
I've missed him!

Good stuff.

- Singhs squash:
The recent multiple-time 24/7 Champions!!

Not bad to re-establish them.

- Garza vs. Nese:
Garza is a LOT of fun.

Impressive work so far.

These two are smooth together.

I love the use of the pants.

I'm liking this a lot.

Pretty good work!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment