Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown - 1/3/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.
- Bryan/Miz:
That was good. I'm intrigued with what Miz does next. I hope he doesn't go right back to being heel.

- Sasha/Bayley/Lacey/Dana/Alexa/Cross:
Ahhh I love Heel Bayley. A long time coming.

Lacey's out for blood. I love it.

Simple, effective setup.

- Sasha/Bayley vs. Lacey/Dana vs. Alexa/Cross:
Good start.

Everyone's putting work in here.

I'm enjoying face Lacey and Dana.

I'm loving everyone's teamwork.

That was a good ending!

- Mandy/HM:
Awwww poor heartbroken Otis.

- Miz/New Day:
This was great integration. Miz did do a lot of things in ten years!

Yeah Miz isn't taking this well. This was put together well.

- Elias promo:
Fine to put him in the Rumble.

- Revival/Shorty:
Again, good, logical combination of characters. 

Nice!

- Dash vs. Shorty:
Smooth.

Wow. Quick win.

- Post-match:
NIIIIIIIIICE.

Oh... I was expecting a tag team match to emerge.

- Kofi vs. Miz:
These two first faced off on WWE TV in 2009.

Good back and forth.

Not bad at all.

- Post-match:
I hope this is just Miz being frustrated instead of turning heel again.

- Bryan/Roman interview:
I really like the story of The Fiend's effects on people.

YES YES YES Roman vs. Bryan could be really good.

- Morrison interview:
WHOOOAAAAAA cool to see.

- Gulak promo:
Gulak's presentations need to be a regular thing, instead of Elias' songs.

- Otis vs. Gulak:
Not surprised that was a quick win for Otis.

- Braun vs. Cesaro:
I like this. 

I loved Sami avoiding the laps.

That was good.

- Post-match:
Good to continue things.

- Roman/Bryan vs. Corbin/Dolph:
Good start.

I like how that went to break. Bray doesn't have to physically be there to add to things.

Pretty good work from everyone here.

Vintage Daniel Bryan in this one.

I'm enjoying the Roman/Bryan pairing.

I love Bryan's fearlessness.

- Post-match:
Oh wow! Good to see them return!

Cool reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment