Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Raw Reax - 1/6/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

- Brock/Heyman:
I love the arrogance from Paul. He has a point, though. No one is presented as being as close to his level. 

HOLY SHIT THAT'S A COOL IDEA

Wow. Nice. We're getting a lot of interesting matches there. 

So I guess they're teasing Brock as dual champion. Very NJPW.

- Rey interview:
Rey has been a consistently enjoyable promo since the Dominic angle. 

Interesting tease of Rey's future.

- Andrade vs. Rey:
I like the story here. Rey's fired up. 

Both men look good here.

This is good. 

I loved the suplexes spot. 

Haha. Great ending.

- Rey vs. Andrade, restarted:
They're telling a nice story here. Glad they've got time to tell it. 

This is REALLY solid.

Oh shit. Good use of Zelina.

I liked that ending.

- Post-match:
Oh wow! That was mean. 

- Owens/Joe:
Intriguing! Glad Charly's not the third person. 

- Seth interview:
I'm really liking this turn. 

- Profits promo:
That was good! To the point.

- Raiders vs. LG/KA vs. Profits:
Fun start.

Pretty solid work so far.

Everyone looks credible in this one.

I'm enjoying the story in this one.

Good work all around.

- Joe/Owens:
That was good. I like how intrigue is being built here.

- Becky/Asuka:
I'm very glad they're coming back to this.

I like "rants in Japanese" Asuka.

Haha quick and to the point from Becky. I like it.

- Rowan/Mojo:
I'm enjoying this, as crazy as it is. I'm curious what they'll be allowed to do with it.

- Andrade/Rey:
Good work to continue the feud. If Rey does retire at the end of his deal, him losing his mask would be fitting.

- Rowan squash:
Hahahaha I like the change from what we usually see.

Good stuff.

- Post-match:
I'm intrigued.

- AJ vs. Tozawa:
Wow. AJ's pretty gotten to with the Orton feud, huh?

- Post-match:
More solid character work.

- Lashley/Lana/Rusev:
Ha. Glad they didn't abandon their wedding plans.

This is entertaining for what it is.

Honestly I'm enjoying this in its ridiculousness.

Well that could be a solid match.

- Truth/Liv:
Interesting followup.

- Flair vs. Logan:
Oh hey Sarah gets Raw TV time.

I like this. It was a nice change of pace.

- McIntyre vs. Jose:
Ah. Poor NWJ. He's being a victim a lot lately between here and main Event.

Good work!

- Post-match:
Hahahahhahaha I like this guy a LOT.

Oh I am all for a big moment for Drew at the Rumble.

- Black vs. Benjamin:
Smooth.

Solid enough work.

- Post-match:
Wow this one's going to keep on going huh?

Looks like another match is coming.

- Seth promo:
This has been really inspired.

- Rollins/AOP vs. Owens/Joe/Show:
Didn't see that one coming! I did know he's been under contract all this time.

I really hope Show doesn't kill Akam and Rezar.

This is nice overall.

I like the physicality here.

Not bad at all!

- Post-match:
Pretty fun.

- Fist Fight next week:
Well. That's interesting. We'll see what comes of it. All of that announced has been built well.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment