Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Worlds Collide Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's WWE Network special event.
-- Kickoff:
- KLR vs. Mia:
Good start.

Pretty solid so far.

These two work together well.

Both sides are going hard in this one.

That was good! I hope we see a rematch.

-- Worlds Collide:
- Finn vs. Ilja:
I like the mat work to start.

I liked the slap story.

This is good!

I see why there's so much hype for Ilja.

I like the back and forth in this one.

That was nice. I wouldn't mind seeing more of Ilja in NXT.

- GYV interview:
These guys have real potential. I'm all for them winning.

- Dunne/Riddle interview:
I'm dying with the weed references.

- Garza vs. Scott vs. Banks vs. Devlin:
Garza was entertaining with the pants spot.

I'm impressed already.

Everyone's impressive here.

I'm enjoying what everyone's doing in this one.

It's impressive move after impressive move in this one.

Oh wow. Kind of a surprise win.

- Post-match:
He's got potential to make a name for himself outside of NXT UK after that win. 205 Live needed someone new.

- Green/Stone:
I liked that to build their alliance.

- DIY vs. MM:
More impressive mat work.

OK I really liked Bate vs. Gargano.

The Ciampa/Trent pose-off was fun, too.

They're telling a good story here.

I like the teamwork from both sides.

I've missed DIY as a duo. This is good.

Both sides are delivering here.

Wow. This is really great.

I loved Ciampa sacrificing Seven.

More nice work!

- Post-match:
That was cool as hell.

- Kai/Nox:
I loved that! You're not even safe in the crowd now.

- Rhea vs. Toni:
There's history in this one.

A German to the turnbuckles is dangerous as hell.

Toni's almost wrestling like the heel here.

I'm liking this.

I loved both of them blocking the other's finisher.

Really good. I would have liked more.

- Gargano/Finn/Bate:
Finn vs. Bate in Portland would be good.

- Imperium vs. UE:
Great work from two smooth units.

These two sides are pretty evenly matched.

Glad they got Wolfe out of there after what happened at TLC.

Haha Walter's size and power advantage.

Good work from both sides in this one.

I love Walter.

Kyle vs. Walter is a lot of fun.

HOLY SHIT that double German.

I'm really enjoying Walter and Kyle here.

Walter vs. Strong is fun, too.

This is all good.

Haha it's taking the whole group to beat Walter.

Walter's being built as a beast here.

UE is on fire here.

I love the UE gameplan.

Walter's fun against anyone.

This is a WAR.

Very very impressive work. Good ending stretch, too.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment