Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 1/17/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.
- Kane/Bray/Bryan:
I like the use of Kane to sell the importance of the Royal Rumble.

The Fun House continues to be entertaining.

I love the movie monster clash.

NIIIIICEEEEE they set a trap!

- Hell No interview:
OK I loved them still arguing about who was the tag team champion.

I really love this side of Bryan. I just hope they don't do the "tag the turnbuckles" thing.

- Big E vs. JoMo:
This is a nice combination.

I liked the teamwork from Miz and Morrison. Glad to see John in a WWE ring again.

- Usos/Roman:
I like them building intrigue over what Roman will pick.

- Usos vs. Revival:
Fun old school offense from The Revival or Shatter Machine or whatever they'll be in a few months.

Good for the time it had.

- Revival/Lacey/Bayley/Sasha:
Oh yeah they're setting up that team leaving.

I loved the transition to the women's brawl.

- Mandy/Sonya:
I'm intrigued here. There's the possibility to have Sonya turn heel and align herself with a different team.

- Sasha/Bayley backstage:
I love that Pearce is holding her accountable for the advertised match.

Pearce for GM I guess?

- Bayley vs. Lacey:
Really weird to see Bayley as a heel and Lacey as a face, but both are doing well in their roles.

That was fine.

- Shorty/Sheamus:
I really like Shorty's babyface persona.

That was good!

- Braun interview:
Good and to the point.

- Elias/Sami/Shinsuke/Cesaro/Braun:
I love the aspect of the fans being part of what gets babyfaces going.

Sami's group needs a name.

I like this version of Sami.

Fun segment.

NOW HOLD UP JUST A MINUTE NOW PLAYAS. This needs to set up a STRAIGHT UP TAG TEAM MATCH.

- Alexa vs. Sonya:
Ehhhhh. Mostly about setting up the next stage of the story.

- Roode/Corbin:
Good to keep things moving in that angle.

- Rumble matches:
I'm curious what they do for Shorty vs. Sheamus.

- Reigns vs. Roode:
Good action here. I like it spilling out and having so many people involved.

That was cool for what it was.

- Post-match:
Should be fun!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment