Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 1/7/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Elgin/Edwards:
That's a great way to get back on point after the break.

I loved that Frankensteiner spot.

- Elgin vs. Edwards:
These two work together bety well.

This is a battle.

Both men are delivering big here.

Jesus. This is off the charts.

That was very, very good.

- DHS vs. TJP/Bahh/Daga:
This is a weeeeiiiirrrrdddddd mix.

I loved the Bahh running spot.

Good showcase of action here.

Wow. Didn't expect that ending. But maybe I should have?

- Mack/Swann:
Solid work.

- Swinger/Dreamer:
This show is always such an odd mix of styles.

- Sami/Tessa video:
Very nice.

I'm good with a Blanchard title win.

- Suzie/Mitchell:
Honestly I'm over the Undead Realm. It's overstayed its welcome as the Broken Universe did.

- Havok vs. Rosemary:
I really hope Hard To Kill wraps all this up for good.

This Suzie angle is something else.

Not bad overall.

- Post-match:
Save me.

- Taya/Rayne/Hogan vs. ODB/Grace/Dashwood:
Actually I'm pretty much ready for them to shut down the whole division. Since Tessa has already left and all. 

I can't say I want to see ODB as champion, but I'm glad Impact's helping her. 

Oh shit ODB made a mistake breaking up the pin. 

- Post-match:
Nice! Hopefully Grace takes the title. 

- RVD/Moose:
I think this is the most I've ever enjoyed RVD as a character. 

- Petey/Joey:
Meh.

- RVD/Moose vs. Rhino/Cage:
I like how these characters intersect. 

Good story here.

I loved the Rolling Thunder spot and its followup. Much more fun than booking RVD for nostalgia. 

This is GOOD.

I loved the ending, with Moose being punished for stepping out of his element. 

No comments:

Post a Comment