Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 1/24/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.
- Roman/Usos vs. Corbin/Dolph/Roode:
A little surprised this is starting the show, but it makes sense to save the contract signing to close the show.

So I'm guessing Jimmy comes back to save the day.

Corbin's getting some good spots here. I loved Roman being thrown into the crowd.

I like the King here.

The heels are fun here.

Haha called it.

I liked the Corbin/Roman match spilling out.

That was good.

- Lacey/Bayley:
Evans has a natural babyface background.

That was good!

- Carmella/Dana interview:
Hahahaha I was wondering why those two were being interviewed. That was good to hype the women's Rumble but keeping the focus on Lacey and Bayley.

- Alexa/Cross vs. Mandy/Sonya:
Hahahahahahahaa AWESOME that the brawl is continuing. All that was missing was the 24/7 Championship.

- Elias/Braun:
I liked Braun getting to show a fun side here.

- Braun/Elias vs. Cesaro/Shinsuke:
Solid enough so far.

Not bad. Elias is growing on me a bit.

- Big E/Kofi promo:
I can only imagine what Kofi's got planned for the Rumble.

- Sheamus promo:
The short thing is getting old.

- Miz promo:
Fun enough. It just feels like Miz is back where he was some time back.

- Kofi vs. JoMo:
These two match up well.

Impressive work here.

This is pretty fun.

That was good.

- Contract signing:
Very, very glad they're not doing the "tag the turnbuckles" stipulation.

How many current fans even know what a fax machine is?

This is so bonkers I love it.

HOLY SHIT WHAT IS HE DOING???

Can't say I've seen a contract signing quite like that.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment