Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Raw Reax - 1/27/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Drew/Karl/Luke:
He's not the only one surprised he won!

NICE. He's getting right down to business.

OK I liked the Claymore Party line.

Great way to build Drew as a beast.

- Drew vs. Karl/Luke:
I like this building of Drew.

VERY good shwocase. I loved the crowd involvement.

- Post-match:
Man, you'd think Karl and Luke had retweeted Tony Khan or something after that thrashing!

Effective attack from Brock. There's plenty of time for long Heyman promos in the months ahead.

- Rey vs. MVP:
Kind of surprised to see MVP again, but they are still in Texas.

Nice to see MVP get competitive.

This is going pretty well.

Ahhhhhh I've missed the Ballin' elbow drop.

Good work.

- Black squash:
Effective!

- Post-match:
I like him taking charge of things.

I DEFINITELY like him starting to be proactive. Waiting backstage got old.

- Seth/Owens/Joe/AOP/Raiders:
HAHAHAHAHA Seth telling Drew to enjoy the fans before they turn on him. Too true! Becoming successful is the worst thing a wrestler with fan support can do to keep that support.

I do like him gloating with those eliminations.

Wow they actually acknowledged that things can be pretaped!

Haha I loved the Raiders attack.

- Seth/Buddy vs. Joe/Owens:
I definitely enjoy Murphy being able to step up.

Good action from everyone here.

Uh-oh. Looks like this is a handicap match now.

This is good.

I'm enjoying this!

Interesting ending.

- Becky interview:
Honestly I think we've hit a limit with Becky's push and it's time for her to do something new. There are no more mountains to climb.

Does anyone want to see Charlotte vs. Becky again???

- Andrade vs. Humberto:
I like the hot start.

Solid action here.

These two work together well.

Hahaha Vega's such a great second.

- Post-match:
Wow. Humberto showing an intense side.

- Charlotte/Kabukis:
I did crack up at Charlotte still thinking about it.

I like the note that Asuka wasn't in the Rumble and this has a claim for this.

- Charlotte vs. Asuka:
I like how these two work together.

Nice work so far.

I'm loving the submissions.

Good work here.

This is nice!

All good!

- Post-match:
I get a weird feeling Charlotte and Becky are going to thrash both Kabukis on the road to WrestleMania.

- Profits/Kelly:
Kind of weird to see people stick around after a Rumble cameo.

- Mojo/Moss:
I'm good with this new direction for the title.

I'm very glad to see NXT Florida names finally get used.

- Mojo vs. Jose:
That was cool!

- Post-match:
You had to know he was near the title.

Well hey Mojo's getting some momentum.

- Lana vs. Liv:
At least this isn't main eventing this week.

Not awful but very Main Event-tier.

- Rowan squash:
Good to re-establish him after he got Brocked.

- Edge/Orton:
I still love that theme.

He definitely got a massive reaction.

AMAZING to see that he's able to do this again.

There are a lot of fresh matches for him, which is great.

This is a pretty good promo.

I love this reunion.

NICE. Orton's not about to share the spotlight.

They're not wasting time setting up a big Mania match, huh?

Makes me think this is a way for Edge to disappear for a few weeks since he's not going to wrestling full-time. Works for me.

That was pretty vicious!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment