Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 5/13/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Archer/Cody:
I LOVE this Archer build. They're committed to pushing him.

I'm enjoying this heel run.

Oh I love this side of Cody, too. Damn.

That TNT Title match could be a banger.

- Saurus/Jungle vs. Friends:
Haha I like Luchasaurus mixing it up with smaller guys.

Good tag work here.

Both sides look good here.

This is pretty good.

OH WOW didn't expect Fenix there.

I like the build to DON.

Good business.

- Post-match:
Hahahaha the beatdowns continue!

- Moxley backstage:
GOOD. I liked that. WWE Face Moxley would have done something goofy.

- Shida vs. Statlander vs. Baker vs. Ford:
Pretty fun so far.

This is definitely an interesting mix.

All solid work here.

Everyone does something unique here, and everyone's been pretty well built.

OK that kiss spot was pretty funny.

Good work all around!

- Suge promo:
Another opportunity for Jericho to highlight someone.

- Omega/Matt/PnP:
Matt's free to do his thing on TV again, for better or worse.

- Omega/Matt vs. PnP:
This is another interesting mix of characters. AEW has a lot of unique personalities.

HAHAHHAAH that Hardy Boys nod.

I like what everyone's doing here.

Good work all around.

Solid work here.

This is getting time to really develop.

Ahhhh Sammy's great.

Solid!

- Darby interview:
I like Allin getting frustration.

- Shida/Nyla:
NICE. Looking forward to that match.

- MJF squash:
MJF is a great example of presenting a talent's best qualities in appropriate levels.

Solid!

- Post-match:
Marko's getting a lot of work to get beat up! Better than not getting paid at all!

- Jericho vs. Suge:
Solid for what it was.

- Post-match:
OK... interesting...

I'm good with sacrificing Vanguard. Maybe this is the end???

Works for me.

- Brodie entrance:
They're doing a fine enough job with the abrupt challenger build. I can't help but think they should have moved DON back a bit.

- Brodie vs. Daniels:
Nice story of veteran vs. contender.

Good to see Lee do what he does best in the ring.

I'm enjoying Brodie now.

Pretty solid.

Things are building now with all the interference. I kind of want to see Brodie consider the Order unworthy and drop them back down to the midcard.

Good work!

- Post-match:
NIIIIIIIIIIIICE. I like Mox here.

Badass!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment