Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 5/19/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Ace vs. Rhino:
I'm fine with Ace in the tournament. He's a rising star.

Good back and forth here.

Talk about two very different wrestlers and backgrounds.

Pretty good work here.

Hahahah good to see that result. I wouldn't mind a "hardcore" rematch.

- Moose interview:
Wow Josh. Way to treat the TNA Champion.

Such a generous world champion to give Suicide another match! Glad he's representing the company instead of some absentee wrestler.

- Kiera/Tasha:
Hmmmm. Interesting enough.

- Steve vs. D. Crist:
Fine enough so far.

The Crists and Fulton do seem a little directionless right now.

Not bad at all!

- Post-match:
I mean I don't blame Madman for bailing.

Might as well have Fulton beat them both.

- Rosemary/Bravo:
And this is the kind of thing that makes it hard to sell people on Impact.

- 3XL vs. TJP/Bahh:
Man I could go for a Scott Steiner FAAAAT ASSES promo right now.

Your usual big man/little match stuff.

I'd rather have 3XL in the division than the division having one fewer team, but I'm not a huge fan.

TJP and Bahh are pretty solid.

- Moose vs. Suicide:
Good work from Suicide here.

I like this story.

Moose is really stepping up.

This is worth checking out.

Suicide looked like a good challenger there.

- Elgin promo:
That was BADASS. I'm ready for his rise.

- Bey/Swinger:
This is unique, for sure.

- Mack vs. Swinger:
Johnny's a fun throwback.

Haha this is enjoyable.

Good enough.

- Post-match:
Looks like a rematch is coming!

And we've got a new potential tag team!

- North/Deaner/Cam:
OK..... not really comfortable with them using him but you do you.

Well this is going to be interesting.

We'll see if that compound match kills a good streak of entertaining segments.

Ohhhhhhh. This is curious!

- Elgin vs. Sami:
This will be a good story with Sami's injury and motivation to avenge Ken.

I'm enjoying this.

I love Elgin's sadism.

Nice way to rebuild Sami as a face.

Elgin's vicious. I like it.

This is very good.

Another good win for Elgin.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment