Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 5/5/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Sami/Ken/Elgin:
Sami turned down their help and lost lol.

I like the "we fought so hard you earned my respect" thing.

I REALLY like the idea of them both being in the title mix.

It's not like Impact usually runs in front of huge crowds anyway.

Ooooh nice shade at Sami.

Interesting mix of three top contenders!

- Bey promo:
Works for me!

- Mack promo:
Also nice. Simple and effective.

- Fulton/Jake vs. 3XL:
A lot of meat in the ring!

Nice power on display.

Good so far.

It's three on two!

Good story in this one.

Oh wow. A little surprised 3XL won. Good work in the match.

- Locker Room Talk:
Swinger makes sense in this role.

Oh wow cool. Glad to see another Knockout in the mix.

- Cody Deaner:
Silly fun.

Well that was something interesting!

- Swinger vs. Suicide:
I loved the heel tactics.

Good mix here.

Good work!

- Ace promo:
RIGHT????

Good logic.

- Moose interview:
Josh is such a hater! This man earned that title!

I love this direction. Moose needed something like this.

HE WON THE TITLE IN THE MAIN EVENT OF REBELLION JOSH.

- Ryan vs. Jake:
I miss RVD.

Honestly feels like they're filling time with this.

Good for what it is.

Vintage!

- Kiera video:
She's still not very interesting but at least they acknowledged she still exists.

- North promo:
This is amazing.

Like, seriously, amazing.

Very silly but good.

- North squash:
Fun stuff all around.

- Rosemary promo:
Her character is treading water big time.

- Raju interview:
Oh I guess he's the designated underdog here.

Standard fired up babyface promo.

- Mack vs. Bey vs. Ace:
Haha I love Ace.

Good work in this one.

This is impressive! Glad they signed Bey!

Everyone looks good here.

This is a battle!

Amazing stuff in this one.

Cool how they're all working together here.

Very nice ending.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment