Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 5/26/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Ace vs. Hernandez:
I like how these two work together.

Fun story of combined styles.

Austin looks good here.

I love that shirt spot.

This is pretty nice.

WOW. Glad Austin won clean.

- Deaner promo:
Very tongue-in-cheek. Impact likes that direction.

- Bey/Swinger:
I like this pairing.

- North promo:
I love the contrast here.

This should be.... interesting.

- Elgin promo:
BADASS. I'm all for building this man. We'll see if Trey can show him up.

- Bey vs. Jake:
Impact is very much a combination of a lot of odds and ends, wrestler and character-wise. It's a blessing and a curse.

Fun so far.

Good enough.

- Post-match:
Good to keep things going.

- Raju/Chase:
Wow it does feel like we're in for a TNA revival, huh?

Fine for me.

- Havok vs. Kimber:
I like this physicality.

I'm ALL FOR continuing to build new Knockouts.

- Post-match:
Works for me.

- Kiera/Tasha/Kylie/Susie:
OK the Kylie/Susie pairing is kind of funny.

And a tag match is coming here too.

- North promo:
I'm really worried this is going to jump the shark.

- Ryan/oVe:
Well that's an interesting combination.

- Deaner Compound:
Yeaaaaaaah this is silly.

Hahahahahahahahaha OK I can feel this guy coming in and defending things.

This is ummm… definitely in line with other cinematic stuff Impact has done.

Enjoyable for its silliness.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I liked the ring announcer appearing.

Hopefully they don't run this into the ground.

- TJP/Bahh/Wentz/Dez:

Simple and effective.

- Rascalz/Moose:
Good for what it was.

- Deonna promo:
Very glad to see her again! I hope she's able to make the most of this spotlight after languishing in NXT.

- Rosemary/Bravo:
Honestly it's time to drop the Rosemary character. This is getting really, really stale.

- Elgin vs. Trey:
Oh this is fun already. Elgin's a top talent.

I like the David vs. Goliath story.

I'm enjoying this.

Good stuff to build Trey.

The rebound sequence was a little much.

They're telling a really good story here.

Trey's giving it his all.

Hahahahah I liked Sami's interference.

NIIIIIIIIICE. Ace vs. Trey in a world title contendership match is a big opportunity for both.

- Post-match:
Sami vs. Elgin incoming.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment