Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Main Event and Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 5/8/20

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and Friday Night Smackdown.

-- Main Event:
- Truth vs. Bloom:
I already miss the 48/7 7/11 I-85 Television European Championship.

Hahaha I love the Cena tributes.

Good ending.

- Kairi vs. Ruby:
Fun to see Sane go on a roll.

Very solid work!

-- FNSD:
- Mandy/Otis:
That was good character development.

- Sonya/Dolph:
Simple, effective build for their match.

- Mandy vs. Sonya:
Good start.

I very much like this side of Deville.

NICE eyelash spot.

That was fun. I expect round two is coming soon.

- Big E/Kofi/Lince/Gran vs. Blake/Cutler/Miz/JoMo:
Miz vs. Kofi goes way back.

I liked the sprint before break.

Good teamwork from Miz and Morrison.

This has good heat.

Good to see the tag division get some ring time.

Very good!

- Corbin interview:
That was really fun! The shots at Otis made it.

- Jeff/Sheamus:
I loved Hardy shouting out fans for supporting him.

I'm glad Jeff has been watching the show and is aware of what Sheamus has been saying.

Yikes. Sheamus going in on Jeff.

This is a really good setup.

I'm ready for the next steps of this.

- Braun/Bray:
I like Strowman acknowledging his past but saying he made his own path, too.

This has been so fun! I love the mindgames.

Nice work between the two rivals.

- Otis/Bryan/Gulak:
Clever! I like how those two stories came together.

- Bayley/Sasha vs. Tamina/Lacey:
Fine tag work here.

Solid so far.

This is good overall.

That was all good!

- Dana/Carmella:
Meeehhhhhh. I'll give them credit for building these two, though.

- Hacker promo:
I hope there's a worthwhile reveal to this. I question the point of it.

- Corbin/Shinsuke/Cesaro vs. Bryan/Gulak/Otis:
Good sprints here.

Everyone looks motivated here.

This is pretty fun.

Very fun ending.

- Post-match:
There's good fire in all of this.

Hahaha Corbin's going to have to earn going up that ladder.

OK I popped for that Otis breaking the ladder spot. 

All good work!

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment