Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Raw Reax - 5/11/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Becky/Asuka:
Oh wow they're going to give her the MITB briefcase too????

Becky has definitely progressed quite a bit since her signing.

I'm glad Asuka interrupted that briefcase thief!!!!!

Oh wow. That's certainly a sudden change. So, if Dana Brooke would have won, she'd be Raw Women's Champion??

Asuka's really fun.

That was actually pretty cool.

- Becky backstage:
Very cool. I like this moment.

- Lashley vs. Humberto:
I'm pleasantly surprised Carrillo's not being bodied here.

Good to see two capable wrestlers with styles that mesh well.

That was a NICE ending. Good surprise finish.

- Profits/Raiders:
This is a real thing that is actually happening.

Fun in its ridiculousness. I guess they're bonding now.

- Kabukis:
Naturally the question is when Kairi gets a title shot.

- Garza vs. Akira:
I'm liking Angel's aggression here.

NICE. Angel's great as a character.

- Post-match:
BASED Drew.

Fun. I'm guessing he might be in for a three-on-one beatdown if they get back on the same page.

- Drew vs. Andrade:
These two know each other well.

Pretty solid back and forth here.

Good story.

This is fun!

Another enjoyable match between these two.

- Post-match:
I much prefer this side of Drew.

Oooooh that creates an interesting change.

- MVP/Lashley/Lana:
NIIIIIICE. I love MVP getting in his head.

Honestly Lana is becoming less and less essential.

- Moment of Bliss:
WOW. Surprised to see them back. Didn't really miss them honestly.

- Alexa/Nikki vs. IIconics:
Not bad so far.

Not bad.

- Rey/Seth:
I mean Corbin tried to kill Rey and Aleister. They should look for revenge next week.

Wow Rey's a really good guy to congratulate Seth.

- Truth promo:
Whoa someone else remembered Pretty Ricky!

- Truth/Cedric/Ricochet vs. MVP/Thorne/Vink:
Fine so far.

This is solid.

Good work from the faces.

- Post-match:
NIIIIIIIIIICE.

Oh I'm all for the MVP/Lashley pairing. Can Lana disappear now?

- Jinder interview:
Hmmmmmm we'll see what all this ends up meaning.

- AJ backstage:
Silly. I like it.

- Shayna interview:
Nice. I love Shayna.

- More AJ backstage:
Looks like we're in for more AJ vs. Taker(?) But where do you go after a Boneyard match?

- Rey/Black vs. Seth/Murphy:
Wow Murphy's being sacrificed.

Murphy face turn incoming?

I like the story of Murphy being left hung out to dry.

Seth's AI must be broken.

Oh so NOW Seth wants to get involved.

- Post-match:
Oh God. Wow. Seth's not taking being a father well!

Seth's lost his damn mind.

- More Profits/Raiders:
More fun silliness.

- Shayna/Natalya:
BAAAAAASSSSSEEEDDDDDD

- Even more Profits/Raiders:
Works for me. Who's going to be the heel team to challenge them?

- Shayna vs. Natalya:
I love this mat work.

This is nice!

Very good to establish Baszler.

- Post-match:
Interesting!

- Corbin interview:
Wow that invitation was accepted pretty quickly.

Good backstory.

- Edge/Orton:
I do wonder what's next for Edge if he's not going for the WWE Title.

I love this side of Orton.

Oh DAMN that shot at needing nine years to get back in.

Hmmmmmmmm……

I'm good with this direction.

Well I'm intrigued!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment