Total Pageviews

Monday, May 11, 2020

Money in the Bank Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's WWE Network special event.
-- Kickoff:
- Virtual panel:
Wow this is unique.

- New Day interview:
Solid.

- Jeff vs. Cesaro:
Pretty solid so far.

It is good to see Cesaro get an opportunity here.

Glad this isn't a squash for Hardy.

Oh wow. Didn't expect Cesaro to kick out of the Twist of Fate.

I like how these two work together.

Pretty good.

- MITB panel:
I like the acknowledgements of how unique the match is.

-- MITB:
- Big E/Kofi vs. Sons vs. Gran/Lince vs. Miz/JoMo:
This is already pretty exciting.

All nice so far.

Everyone looks motivated. I like it.

Good story from everyone here.

That was a cool ending!

- Lacey interview:
I like her preparation!

- McIntyre interview:
Interesting that someone with his size is considered an underdog.

That was good!

- Truth/MVP:
Ahhhh I love Truth.

MVP and Lashley make an interesting duo.

- Truth vs. Lashley:
Truth has been invaluable as a character.

That was cool!

- Bayley/Sasha:
I mean really Bayley vs. Sasha is the only interesting feud in this division.

- Bayley vs. Tamina:
I like the story here.

Bayley's working overtime as a heel here.

They're really selling Tamina as a threat.

Thank goodness Bayley won.

- Post-match:
Works for me. Not sure where the champ goes, though.

- Braun vs. Bray:
Another unique Bray match.

Glad they're not beating Braun or The Fiend here.

I love this from a storytelling perspective.

That was cool. I'm sure it will be buried by the dirtsheets, though.

- Hacker appears:
Hmmm. So much for him winning MITB(?)

- Drew vs. Seth:
McIntyre's a lot more fun in this run.

These two work together really well.

I love delusional Seth.

I loved the Spider Suplex spot.

Very good work!

- Post-match:
Very good character development for both men. I'm curious where this leads.

- Truth interview:
I love confused Truth.

I'm ready for him to get back in the title chase.

- MITB matches:
This is going to be unique, for sure.

Asuka got early access somehow I see.

Hahaha I wonder what the regular WWE employees think of all this.

This is bizarre for sure.

Oh wow. Poor AJ!

Silly Brother Love cameo.

Wow WWE's building is pretty crazy.

DOINK!!!!! Holy shit! He should go in the Hall of Fame.

This is wild.

Honestly much more fun than the Broken Universe.

I could buy Undertaker hanging out in a room at WWE HQ. We don't see him much after all.

This is hilarious. I love it. Especially the men and women being involved together.

Of course Otis got distracted by food.

OH MY GOD we haven't seen Laurinaitis in forever!

Funny stuff with Asuka asking for directions.

OH MY GODDDDDDDD VINCE'S CAMEO.

It's nice to see so many people who don't normally work together working together.

I like Lacey's mean streak.

Hahaha Asuka shading Baron.

- Men's MITB:
This is ridiculous but great.

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIT a televised murder!!!!!

Shades of WCW's monster truck match here.

NICE return for Elias.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I loved that ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment