Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live - 5/15/20

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and 205 Live.
- Jinder vs. Denzel:
Solid start. I'm glad more talents are getting opportunities.

Basic but effective.

Dejournette looked better than expected against a former WWE Champion.

- Belair vs. Ruby:
I very much like how these two work together.

This is pretty solid.

I'm impressed!

Good win for Belair. I wouldn't mind Ruby moving to Smackdown to be a bigger player.

-- 205 Live:
- Breeze vs. Miles:
Fine to fill some time on this show.

Miles got a lot of offense in there. Wouldn't mind seeing him again. 

- Nese vs. Gallagher:
Good start. They work together well. 

This is pretty fun. 

They're going pretty hard here. 

This is really solid. 

Good ending!

- Post-match:
I look forward to seeing this progress. 

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment