Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 28, 2020

NXT Reax - 5/27/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Drake vs. Kushida vs. Atlas:
Fun start.

This is enjoyable.

Everyone's getting to show what they're made of.

I'm enjoying this.

This is solid!

Very unique ending!

- Post-match:
So I'm guessing those attackers will appear during that match.

- Gargano/CLR:
Haha I like the story between Johnny and the crowd.

Gargano needed a direction and now he has it. Good.

- Gargano vs. Alanis:
Well then! Solid win.

- Post-match:
I like this.

Pretty fun vignette.

- Drake/Kushida:
That was quite good. But maybe Kushida turns heel next week?

- Imperium promo:
Fine enough.

- Shotzi vs. Raquel:
Fun early.

NICE. I loved the tank destruction.

Fun Tegan spot.

Shotzi is growing on me.

Oh hey looks like Candice has another enemy.

- Flair/Green vs. Io/Rhea:
Smart direction. Chelsea will surely take the fall.

I like the Io/Rhea dynamic.

I love Flair making Green do most of the work.

Haha pretty fun.

- Garganos interview:
Pretty fun.

- Cole/Regal:
Very demanding!

I love Cole being upset at the Dream comparison.

WOW that reference to Regal's old theme song. Much appreciated.

That stipulation works for me!

- Ciampa vs. Ruff:
That was fun.

- Post-match:
I enjoy this.

- Riddle vs. Thatcher:
I love the unique presentation here.

I very much prefer Riddle motivated.

Oh shit Thatcher got rocked.

This is good.

I love this style.

Fun powerbomb counter.

WHOOOOOOOOAAA that anklelock spot.

This is really good.

Holy shit that killer aggression from Riddle.

Very, very good.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment