Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 21, 2020

NXT Reax - 5/20/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Opening graphic:
Glad to see that.

- Kross squash:
Good.

- Post-match:
Glad to see Ciampa put him over instead of treating him as some Johnny-come-lately.

Kickass! Should be a battle.

- Fantasma vs. Akira:
Good back and forth here.

They work together well.

That was good!

- Thatcher promo:
Oh I'm ready for that.

- Shotzi promo:
Really she belongs in AEW with this gimmick. Very "indie."

At least they're developing her.

- Mia vs. Santana:
Ehhhhh. Fine to establish Yim.

- Post-match:
I like this side of Candice.

Hahaha I knew Keith was going to defend her.

Works for me!

- Grimes promo:
Nice!

- Drake interview:
I am all for Drake putting Kushida's abilities over.

I like him wanting not wanting sympathy.

- Cole promo:
Really, this man is meandering in NXT. He's capable of bigger things.

- Strong vs. Lumis:
Solid back and forth here.

I'm enjoying this.

This is pretty good.

Lumis looks good against someone this crisp.

Interesting ending!

- Post-match:
Ouch!

Pretty cool work overall.

- Akira/Fantasma:
I'm curious how this group will fare.

- One Two vs. Ever-Rise:
Oney and Danny need something fresh to do. Damn.

Not bad, but they're really lacking as characters.

- Lee promo:
Works for me!

- Riddle promo:
Oh boy!! That could be great.

- Drake vs. Kushida:
Oh yeah, Kushida's outclassing him here.

Pretty solid.

I'm enjoying Kushida here, though he's coming across as a heel.

This is pretty nice.

Very good upset. Kushida really shone there.

- Rhea promo:
I'm all for it.

- Priest promo:
I'm curious where Finn and Priest go afterward.

- Io vs. Rhea:
Pretty solid work here.

I'm enjoying the physicality.

Hahahahaa of course Charlotte arrives.

Good work while it lasted.

- Post-match:
Hahahahahahaa vintage Charlotte.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment