Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Main Event and Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 5/1/20

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and Friday Night Smackdown.

-- Main Event:
- Bianca vs. Catalina:
Belair has a lot going for her.

That was good to continue Belair's build.

- Murphy vs. Carrillo:
Good contrast between these two.

Pretty solid!

-- FNSD:
- Bryan/Corbin:
It is good to see WWE innovating with a new match type.

Honestly it will be fun to see what's in WWE HQ.

I love the call back to Bryan's previous MITB win.

Man Corbin's previous win was a fumble.

Wow 23 MITB winners. Where has the time gone?

Good finish to that promo.

- Bryan vs. Corbin:
Good story to this one.

Two distinct styles here for sure.

These two work together pretty well.

This is pretty nice!

Good work overall.

- Post-match:
I love Corbin heeling the ref.

That was nice!

NIIIIIICE bump to Bryan.

- Braun/Alexa/Nikki:
Funny.

- Braun/Bray:
Bray is so great in this role.

I love the mythology.

All good.

- Sheamus squash:
Another efficient act of destruction.

- Post-match:
So is Sheamus vs. Jeff Hardy happening at MITB or not?

- Jeff Hardy video:
I really, really hope Jeff can have an uninterrupted great run to end his WWE tenure.

- Otis/Mandy:
Meh. Mandy is very uninteresting as a character.

- Mandy vs. Carmella:
I like this side of Sonya!

Match was OK.

- Post-match:
Pretty fun!

- Mandy/Otis/Dolph:
I liked the tension here.

- Kofi/Big E vs. Blake/Cutler:
Pretty good so far. It's good to have a new team in the mix.

The Forgotten Sons remind me a bit of The Revival in the ring with their bare bones style.

I like the teamwork here.

Good ending!

- Tamina/Sasha/Bayley/Lacey:
Ha. Fun work from Sasha and Bayley.

- Dolph/Sonya:
God I really hope he doesn't win MITB.

I did like that ending.

- Otis vs. Dolph:
Good to establish Otis.

Dolph's doing well here.

NICEEEE.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment