Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 5/29/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.
- Elias/Braun/Hardy:
Wow that's a unique start!

Damn they went there, huh?

YIKES. We're really doing a DWI angle. People claim they want edginess back. Here you go.

- Pearce/Sheamus et al:
I mean, man. That's heavy.

Hahah I like AJ's viewpoint here.

HAHHAHAHAAH accusing Jeff of being on PEDs.

Damn everyone just jumping in.

Pearce the de facto GM.

- Battle royal:
I'm glad Drew's here again.

Enjoyable so far.

I like the LHP/Corbin stuff.

Hahaha the Dolph/Corbin stuff.

See, they haven't forgotten The Bar!

Nice showing from Shorty.

I like this building several stories.

Good win!

- Sonya/Lacey:
Good!

- Shorty/Cesaro:
Mostly solid. Glad to see Shorty used again.

- Sonya vs. Lacey:
This is different, for sure.

Mostly solid for what it was.

- Post-match:
Works for me!

- Sons promo:
Also pretty heavy!

- Cross/Alexa/New Day:
Honestly New Day could have a talk show.

- Moment of Bliss:
Good so far.

Just a matter of time before Sasha and Bayley challenged.

I like this setup.

Nice!

- Sasha vs. Alexa:
I like the "impromptu" match.

They work together well.

Pretty solid.

- Cesaro vs. Shorty:
Smooth, to no one's surprise.

Good while it lasted.

- Otis/Mandy:
Wow that. Wow....

- Angle/Riddle:
Very good to see!

I very much like this side of Riddle. I hope he can stay focused and shine.

- Sheamus/Bryan:
I liked Sheamus here.

- Sheamus vs. Bryan:
This is pretty solid.

I love the chemistry they have.

OK the Yes thing from Cole was hilarious.

Sheamus has been very underrated for a long time.

Great work all around.

WHAT WHO LET HIM OUT OF JAIL????

- Post-match:
Works for me! I like what this setup.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment